Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral > Local Marketplace

Old 12-04-2012, 02:37 PM   #1
CooG
RIP - Convertible SS

Drives: '13 Mustang Boss 302 - RED
WTT - Red SS Front Bumper for LLT Front (TX)

Throwing a "feeler" post out there for a trade...maybe with some Louisiana V6 owners...

Looking to trade my Victory Red SS front bumper to someone for their Victory Red LLT front bumper.

My SS front is in very good to excellent condition. It does have a small paint scrape on the very underside of the bumper from catching the edge of a driveway curb.....can't be seen unless you crawl under the car. It also has a few rock chips that have been filled and buffed. NO FRONT LICENSE PLATE HOLES. Never been in a wreck or had a repaint. I'm a "detail-aholic" and have kept the paint as clean as I can. No automatic car washes, etc..... so swirls are at a very minimum if any at all.

I'd be looking for a LLT front end in at least the same condition. Factory paint, no wrecks, no fillers, no license plate holes.

My car has the Heritage Grille and I'm keeping that, so you would need to pull your grille and reinstall into the SS bumper.

I live in Houston and have lots of tools and a big warehouse. If you are willing to drive to Houston, we can pull the bumpers and do the swap in my warehouse. I've pulled my front end off once before to install the Heritage Grille....it's pretty easy and takes about 90 minutes or so to pull and reinstall. If you do not live in Houston and are not willing to drive here, we can meet somewhere between for the exchange.

LMK!
CooG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:12 PM   #2
CooG
RIP - Convertible SS

Drives: '13 Mustang Boss 302 - RED
I'm good! Ended up buying one from a fellow C5er. Thanks James......
CooG is offline   Reply With Quote