Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 4th Generation Camaros > 4th Gen Marketplace

Old 12-01-2011, 08:32 AM   #1
Zabo
Gunning for Sixth

Drives: '03 ZR2 Blazer
2x PA6 (Tapered 5 spoke) factory rims

I have a pair of 2 PA6 (Tapered 5 spoke) rims that are leftovers after a crash, good for someone wanting a spare set to slap some slicks onto. They have no damage but minor cosmetic etching under the paint (factory flaw). The other pair were cracked and damaged and I'm planning to scrap them so hence why I'm offering these up as a pair only.

They won't have tires on them since the tires are of an unknown age and I can't sell them on the rims with good conscience. Lugs were reused. Valves and valve stems are in perfect working order, tire pressure has not dropped a day since removal.

Looking $175 or best/trade for 98-02 T/A parts. Local pickup only (I can meet if the distance is within reason (50 miles or less).

PM with any questions.

Images are of the car prior to disassembly (Damage was all passenger side), covered in dust and road grime. Other image is of the wheels cleaned and detailed prior to the accident. I can also pull the wheels from storage and clean them for proper photos for those parties interested.
Attached Images

Zabo is offline   Reply With Quote