Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-02-2009, 12:53 PM   #29
Silver Streak

Drives: 2008 Cobalt SS/TC
Send a message via AIM to Silver Streak Send a message via MSN to Silver Streak
Great write up. Thanks for the post!

"The future is in the windshield, not the rear-view mirror!"

"If you haven't gone a 175 mph on land, you haven't lived! That's just a fact!" - Ricky Bobby
Silver Streak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:06 PM   #30
Markus

Drives: 1980 Camaro Way-Modified
Chevy Girl-

Camaro kicks A** on all cars IN IT'S CLASS!

Bang-For-Buck, in looks, in performance, in economy, for all things that matter when buying a PONY CAR, the only reason you would not choose a CAMARO is some goofy brand-loyalty thing...and because you don't understand the economics of bankruptcy and what it really means...CAMARO
Markus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:10 PM   #31
SSCamaroNC

Drives: 02 Z28 Camaro, future 2010 SS2
haha, yeh I agree. I think they were just jealous that it didn't win. They were making it seem like we were using the V8 while they were using a V6 but that wasn't the case. It still wouldnt have won with the pricing tag 10k more anyways. Camaro will always win, hands down. Sucks I'm at the end of the line waiting til September/October but I will have saved more money so its ok.

Yeh and the friend paid around 46K and they wouldn't even let them drive it until they bought it. Ony had 3miles on it. I said that was a good thing but 46K is high!
Old 04-02-2009, 01:20 PM   #32
CWI
Helping Build America

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,LS3 2013 Duramax 3500HD
So forget about Ponce de Leon’s obsession, if the Camaro is not the fountain of youth, it is the closest thing you’ll find outside a DNA research lab.

This guy needs a job in the GM PR Department!
Old 04-02-2009, 01:30 PM   #33
CWI
Helping Build America

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,LS3 2013 Duramax 3500HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyman 08 View Post
it is thinking like this that wil put GM under. If GM makes a car you like then buy it, it can't hurt anyone and it could keep them in business... Obama has promised that the US government will back GM's warrentys, so unless the US government goes under you are in a no risk situation...
I might add: GM announced they will pay up to 9 payments if you become unemployed. I would think that lowers the risk in buying significantly.