Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 12-09-2011, 02:57 PM   #15
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Drives: 2016 C7 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach View Post
Great News!! I would go with Turbo as well. You get better low end torque.. Seems like the centrifugal superchargers don't make any power below 4k rpm. So below 4k your car will still feel like a V6.

Also, how is your AY6 holding up to 1st to 2nd shifts? Mine not so good.. Lots of grind.
I have had my car since Dec. of last year and only actually had that happen once. After I installed my Barton shifter hasn't happened again. But my car also only has 4800 miles now. I'll take the last in warranty, We only live once you know!!!! But Tracy does offer a 12 month one regardless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
TURBO=BOV
BOV=WINNING

lmao
Hopefully ill be joining you in the Spring!
Can't wait for more to join me soon. I have picked the Twin Turbo set up with all the bells and whistles. My payment was sent off and Tracy is tracking it. He told me that my parts will be ordered now. I am also maybe looking at DR's as my stock tires lol.

I actually saved some money because I already had the Trifecta tune, Vmax TB, RX Catch can and breather. I am taking the car to get dyno'd next week before I install my JBA shorties and tune. Then dyno'd again right before Tracy puts her under the knife with all my mod's bolted on. I will keep everyone updated. And maybe Tracy will chime in here and there.
Old 12-09-2011, 03:11 PM   #16
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
OH MAN I CANT WAIT!!!!

Thats me yellling LOL
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:21 PM   #17
hunterv6
Always bet on Black

Drives: 2011 turbo LS, 2012 f 150,
CONGRATS
<font color=#0066cc>http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283263</font>
hunterv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 06:51 PM   #18
CamaroC-17
Formerly Camaroc5

Drives: 2010 Camaro LT/RS M6
I want to be boosted :(
CamaroC-17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 09:23 PM   #19
OOLIE

Drives: 2011 LS
Congrats can't wait to hear how it goes for you.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:39 PM   #20
Amarr014
BAD BEE

Drives: very fast!
saving my pennies for the turbos for sure!
2011 V6 LS M6 | straight piped | HIDs | Injen CAI| 75 Shot NX nitrous|Trifecta Tune|RX ported TB,IM and matched heads, Isolator| RX Catch Can | AAC Red Halos | AAC Red interior lighting | Red bowties | 15% tint | Tinted Tails | SS wheels and tires | SS tips| Cat delete| Arc audio 10's| ******** box|Scosche&kenwood|
Amarr014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 11:23 PM   #21
blackTT600

Drives: 2011 2LT M6 SC
Congrats bro!! Its going to be a beast!
Cant wait to see the results.
Ill be there soon!! VERY SOON!!!!!
blackTT600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:05 AM   #22
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Thanks everyone, I'm already imaging the drive home after she's done lol. After seeing all the drama and missing info from the other vendors Tracy's RX kit was a no brainer. No matter if the results are good or disappointing Tracy will be honest and put it out there. I like that about him and all his products are top notch. It's always the lil guys that get the job done right and come up with the good products. The new LLT fuel system is a prime example of this. The big boys couldn't even get this done or even waste some time to resolve this for us. I'm like GretchenGotGrowl now, all RX products only if available.

EDIT: Oh and trust me, I will be posting ALOT of videos when I get her back. It will start when I drop her off with Tracy taking delivery. I'm getting a GoPro also for the car.
Old 12-10-2011, 06:53 AM   #23
OOLIE

Drives: 2011 LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can't_C_Me View Post
Thanks everyone, I'm already imaging the drive home after she's done lol. After seeing all the drama and missing info from the other vendors Tracy's RX kit was a no brainer. No matter if the results are good or disappointing Tracy will be honest and put it out there. I like that about him and all his products are top notch. It's always the lil guys that get the job done right and come up with the good products. The new LLT fuel system is a prime example of this. The big boys couldn't even get this done or even waste some time to resolve this for us. I'm like GretchenGotGrowl now, all RX products only if available.

EDIT: Oh and trust me, I will be posting ALOT of videos when I get her back. It will start when I drop her off with Tracy taking delivery. I'm getting a GoPro also for the car.
Yep you will be in great hands with Tracy, I agree with EVERYTHING you said in your decission making process.
Old 12-10-2011, 10:20 AM   #24
bmorecam
Account Suspended

Drives: jealous vendors mad!! HAHA!!
Quote:
Well ladies and gents it's official. Spoke to Tracy this morning and I am slotted for so boost this month. Sending the money out today, But haven't decided on Turbo's or SC kit.

Dude, you freaking suck!!!!!!!!! Congradulations! You did it just in time when the fuel issue has finally been solved. So for the fuel are you waiting and opting for the brodix heads with 2 pumps or doing it the custom fitted way?
bmorecam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 10:36 AM   #25
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Just spoke to Tracy again and I offically requested my selection. I'm going with the RX Top Of The Line kit (like Gretchen) Twin Turbo kit.
Old 12-10-2011, 10:45 AM   #26
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmorecam View Post
Dude, you freaking suck!!!!!!!!! Congradulations! You did it just in time when the fuel issue has finally been solved. So for the fuel are you waiting and opting for the brodix heads with 2 pumps or doing it the custom fitted way?
To be honest I want to wait for the fuel system upgrade right now to see what this 6psi's really feels like. I'm most likely going to run DR's in the rear 100% of the time to try and hold the power down to the ground. They after I'm use to the new set up and comfy I'll see about the pumps. I may go the custom route. I'm going to get with Tracy when I drop the car off about the extra goodies. But he has already started ordering the parts for my kit. That the important part right now . I will update with any new development asap. And what we have come up with as a final build. So far the RX's "Top of the line Twin kit" is a 100% go.
Old 12-10-2011, 03:16 PM   #27
Blacc Mamba
SoCal HT5

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
To be honest I want to wait for the fuel system upgrade right now to see what this 6psi's really feels like. I'm most likely going to run DR's in the rear 100% of the time to try and hold the power down to the ground. They after I'm use to the new set up and comfy I'll see about the pumps. I may go the custom route. I'm going to get with Tracy when I drop the car off about the extra goodies. But he has already started ordering the parts for my kit. That the important part right now . I will update with any new development asap. And what we have come up with as a final build. So far the RX's "Top of the line Twin kit" is a 100% go.
I'm ecstatic to see your results
Old 12-11-2011, 01:08 AM   #28
Amarr014
BAD BEE

Drives: very fast!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacc Mamba View Post
I'm ecstatic to see your results
this will have a lot of bearing on my future decisions come next spring/summer time
2011 V6 LS M6 | straight piped | HIDs | Injen CAI| 75 Shot NX nitrous|Trifecta Tune|RX ported TB,IM and matched heads, Isolator| RX Catch Can | AAC Red Halos | AAC Red interior lighting | Red bowties | 15% tint | Tinted Tails | SS wheels and tires | SS tips| Cat delete| Arc audio 10's| ******** box|Scosche&kenwood|
Amarr014 is offline   Reply With Quote