Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 01-13-2013, 12:34 AM   #729
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Pierre,

I remade your signature. Check it out, and let me know what you think. I'll send you a PM.

Basically, I mirrored the soldier picture so he's facing the other direction, and I made him LESS transparent so he is more visible. This gave me more room to fit the HT symbol that I didn't have before, and I blended that in to be transparent to show the background coloring more, and make the symbol glow. Also, it gave me a great idea to put a bullet in the picture with some smoke surround it to resemble heat, as if the soldier was really shooting the gun at that moment. Then, I thought to myself, to add some depth to the picture, I took a picture of a bullet hole in glass and blended that in right behind the bullet, but ahead of the soldier, so it looks like the bullet broke through the glass and is coming out of the picture 3D. Then, I changed your car picture for one that you gave me that doesn't have a plate on the front. Also, I tinted your windows black , laid down a black drop shadow under the car, and softened it so there isn't any lines. After that, I took a picture of your car from above and mirrored it and rotated it, compressed it a bit, and angled it, then made it more transparent to resemble a mirrored shadow of your car on the ground. Lastly, I changed your font of your "Cyber Bullet" text to a more futuristic font, and enlarged it.

Let me know if you want anything changed.
Attached Images

TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:45 AM   #730
vroomapunk
[COTW 5/12/14]

Drives: 2012 CRT NF Cammed 2SS/RS For Sale
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Pierre,

I remade your signature. Check it out, and let me know what you think. I'll send you a PM.
Also, it gave me a great idea to put a bullet in the picture with some smoke surround it to resemble heat, as if the soldier was really shooting the gun at that moment. Then, I thought to myself, to add some depth to the picture, I took a picture of a bullet hole in glass and blended that in right behind the bullet, but ahead of the soldier, so it looks like the bullet broke through the glass and is coming out of the picture 3D.

That's a serious sig, good idea on the bullet!
Old 01-13-2013, 08:08 AM   #731
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

Drives: Cyber Bullet
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Quote:
Pierre,

Basically, I mirrored the soldier picture so he's facing the other direction, and I made him LESS transparent so he is more visible. This gave me more room to fit the HT symbol that I didn't have before, and I blended that in to be transparent to show the background coloring more, and make the symbol glow. Also, it gave me a great idea to put a bullet in the picture with some smoke surround it to resemble heat, as if the soldier was really shooting the gun at that moment. Then, I thought to myself, to add some depth to the picture, I took a picture of a bullet hole in glass and blended that in right behind the bullet, but ahead of the soldier, so it looks like the bullet broke through the glass and is coming out of the picture 3D. Then, I changed your car picture for one that you gave me that doesn't have a plate on the front. Also, I tinted your windows black , laid down a black drop shadow under the car, and softened it so there isn't any lines. After that, I took a picture of your car from above and mirrored it and rotated it, compressed it a bit, and angled it, then made it more transparent to resemble a mirrored shadow of your car on the ground. Lastly, I changed your font of your "Cyber Bullet" text to a more futuristic font, and enlarged it.

Wooooooo hooooo that's one insane lookinn sig Tommy , looks super cool brotha I love every bit of it , they all fit perfectly together, thank you soooooo much my HT brotha really appreciate it
Old 01-13-2013, 08:46 AM   #732
SilverSlayer-SS
SoCal HT5

Drives: 2010 SS , 2014 SS
good man ! nice sig ! exams are coming up so i have to study
Old 01-13-2013, 09:35 AM   #733
TCAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by vroomapunk View Post
That's a serious sig, good idea on the bullet!
Thanks!! I'm certainly trying to get better at this . I was really happy with the way it turned out once I sat back and looked at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
Wooooooo hooooo that's one insane lookinn sig Tommy , looks super cool brotha I love every bit of it , they all fit perfectly together, thank you soooooo much my HT brotha really appreciate it
Thanks Pierre! Enjoy it man! I'm happy to be able to get a great one to you that represents the car well man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlayer-SS View Post
good man ! nice sig ! exams are coming up so i have to study
Thanks! I'll have to do one for you next when you need an updated one.

The same goes for anyone here. Just send me a PM.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:45 AM   #734
ZoMBiE_KMF
Camaro Club of NM

Drives: '10 2SS/RS, Sold: [COTW 2/20/12]
Yo! I dig the new sig!
Old 01-13-2013, 09:47 AM   #735
TCAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoMBiE_KMF View Post
Yo! I dig the new sig!
Let me know when you need an updated one my Summit White badass looking brotha from anutha mutha .
Old 01-13-2013, 10:23 AM   #736
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
let me clean myself because this signature made me drool !! this is by far the best work Tommy has done so far !!! looks great Pierre i give your new signature a 20/10
Old 01-13-2013, 11:04 AM   #737
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

Quote:
Yo! I dig the new sig!
Thanks buddy .
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
let me clean myself because this signature made me drool !! this is by far the best work Tommy has done so far !!! looks great Pierre i give your new signature a 20/10
Hey Leo I think the T man did his master piece it can't get any better .
Old 01-13-2013, 11:44 AM   #738
ZoMBiE_KMF
Camaro Club of NM

Drives: '10 2SS/RS, Sold: [COTW 2/20/12]
Quote:
Let me know when you need an updated one my Summit White badass looking brotha from anutha mutha .
I may have to take you up on that offer. My car doesnt even look the same in the one I have now.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:46 AM   #739
TCAT

Quote:
I may have to take you up on that offer. My car doesnt even look the same in the one I have now.
Lol, I know!! You've done some crazy bitchin stuff too it since that last sig pic was taken. Let me know when you are ready and we'll start tossing around ideas.
Old 01-13-2013, 12:04 PM   #740
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

I think if you add something like your avatar to your sig it would look cool .
Old 01-13-2013, 01:20 PM   #741
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

A couple of new pics of ma bullet

Old 01-13-2013, 01:29 PM   #742
SilverSlayer-SS
SoCal HT5

Drives: 2010 SS , 2014 SS
gets meaner and meaner everyday eh pierre ! amazing camaro !

Tags
camaro of the week