Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 07-16-2013, 05:05 PM   #1
queenz700xx

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 IOM
SOLO HFC CEL

Ok so I purchased solo high flow cats and ive had them on for almost a year now but its thrown a code now for the oxygen sensors. Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening if i buy the new sensors or some kind of bypass that someone knows about. there has to be a few clever people on here that know a trick or two two not even use the sensors
queenz700xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 06:01 PM   #2
chichi

Drives: 2010 camaro ss
My solo cats threw a code but the problem was the O2 extender was made out of aluminum and they gave way. I emailed solo and they sent me the new stainless steel extenders. Installed them and it took care of the CEL. SOLO has great customer service!!!
Attached Images

**Pypebomb SGF53**CAI inc intake**ADM scoop/w.washer relocate kit**Skip Shift eliminator**Stainless Power LT headers/off road pipes**Jannetty Tune**BMR Level 1 Handling Performance Package **Elite catch can**SLP wheels **MGW shifter**JRE cam package**
chichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:11 PM   #3
queenz700xx

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chichi View Post
My solo cats threw a code but the problem was the O2 extender was made out of aluminum and they gave way. I emailed solo and they sent me the new stainless steel extenders. Installed them and it took care of the CEL. SOLO has great customer service!!!
I emailed Jeff from SOLO Performance today and he was more than happy to send out the new extenders for me. They really do have great customer service !!
queenz700xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:25 PM   #4
Fast6.3

Drives: 2016 2SS coupe 2015 3LT Stingray
+1 solo has super customer service and great quality products those guys stand bebind their products 200%