Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 04-11-2012, 02:53 PM   #1
Brianskeet
Brianskeet

Drives: RJTC 1SS RS L99
Brake Jewelry

It is almost time to install my brake upgrade. I am going with Racing Brake rotors and pads, Pedders stainless lines, and Mike the powder coater Red Jewel coated calipers. The rotors came in today so I thought I would post up some pics. These things look like Jewelry made for cars! Just gorgeous pieces and even the packing job was above and beyond the call. I am very near the top of the waiting list for Mike now so when it all gets done I will shoot lots of pics to add.
Attached Images

ARH 1 7/8 coated LT, High flows, Corsa L99 exhaust, Vmax CNC throttle body, Elite Engineering catch can and tunnel brace, C.A.I. Apex Washer relocation and scoop, Janetty Tune, MSD wires, DEI heat shields, RB rotors and pads, Mike the powder coater calipers, pedders lines, Forgestar F14's, Gorilla nutz, MTI spoiler finished by Gary, Gary's Customz Bow Ties, Side Markers and Tails tinted, Bezels matte black, Badges deleted, Windows Tinted, AAC DRL P13W lights, AAC tinted LED reverse lights, AAC LED interior lights, RPI match painted DRL Bezels, Lis plate frame, Lloyds mats
Brianskeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 02:55 PM   #2
ActNup NY

Drives: 2011 1LT Black Camaro
Niceeeeeeeeee !!!
Old 04-11-2012, 06:52 PM   #3
Brianskeet
Brianskeet

Drives: RJTC 1SS RS L99
Thank you!
ARH 1 7/8 coated LT, High flows, Corsa L99 exhaust, Vmax CNC throttle body, Elite Engineering catch can and tunnel brace, C.A.I. Apex Washer relocation and scoop, Janetty Tune, MSD wires, DEI heat shields, RB rotors and pads, Mike the powder coater calipers, pedders lines, Forgestar F14's, Gorilla nutz, MTI spoiler finished by Gary, Gary's Customz Bow Ties, Side Markers and Tails tinted, Bezels matte black, Badges deleted, Windows Tinted, AAC DRL P13W lights, AAC tinted LED reverse lights, AAC LED interior lights, RPI match painted DRL Bezels, Lis plate frame, Lloyds mats
Brianskeet is offline   Reply With Quote