Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-26-2011, 03:54 PM   #71
Transformed
Roxy

Drives: 2012 Red Camaro 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan Hernandez View Post
Let me guess u were one of those mature 16 year olds who were raised to be perfect newsflash my friend perfect 16 year olds dont exsist how do u know that kid isnt a real good kid but just made a couple of wrong decisions what do you wake up every morning and make perfect decisions were you 16 once maybe he ran a stop sign and didnt have money to pay the ticket theyle suspend your licence for any stupid reason that doesnt mean the kid is a criminal who should be sent to juvi and i didnt say all 16 year olds wer idiots i said they all have idiotic moments and learn from them its part of growing up.It will affect his life one form or another I have friends who still have incidents on there driving records from when they were 15-16
Point did NOT get across.

My head just hurts.
Transformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 03:56 PM   #72
brantley847
v It bites.

Drives: 2011 IBM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Im writing in a forum not taking my SAT again I dont find the need in my grammer being flawless as long as i get my point across
You're trying to get a point across to readers, so your intent is to have us try to comprehend your opinion on the topic... how exactly can we do this if your thought is jumbled into one huge paragraph with no structure and seemingly no point...

I barely passed college English 1 or 2 (not sure if that is because of skill or just not caring enough) and am the farthest from a teacher. However, I don't see the logic in providing us with a comment that no one can understand...that's all

...You want proof?!!? here you go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transformed View Post

My head just hurts.
exactly
Performance: 439 RWHP: 226/236 Comp Cam, Kooks 1-7/8, CAInc, Borla S type, Vmax TB, Rx Catch Can, Trans cooler, SLP 160 termo, Melling high volume, Eibach Springs/Sways 1" drop, Whiteline complete bushing kit.
brantley847 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 03:57 PM   #73
Allan Hernandez

Drives: 2LT/RS RJT/GrayHStripe
Send a message via Yahoo to Allan Hernandez
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transformed View Post

My head just hurts.
Sorry you dont like to read or maybe you weren't wearing your reading glasses
Allan Hernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 03:57 PM   #74
LolatheSlush
I race in heels

Drives: V8 ss black
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsReject97 View Post
Exactly how is this the OP's mistake? How exactly is the OP even doing anything overboard? He's doing what is his legal right to recover damages for his vehicle. That's not being crazy or overboard for that matter.

Here's what I don't get.....why do I care what happens to some moron that decided to drive illegally? The same applies for people who want to commit crimes of murder, rape, etc....and then hear them whine about how they grew up poor, bad parents, blah blah blah...

It's ALL EXCUSES......man up, shut up, and accept you screwed up. I think if the parent was actually doing just that, the OP would not be here posting this....
well put

LolatheSlush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 04:03 PM   #75
Allan Hernandez

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolatheSlush View Post
well put
Blizzpat isn't trying to say the op is going overboard.All he is saying is that there could be a more simple solution were he wont have to waist his time.
Old 04-26-2011, 04:07 PM   #76
kr juice 1

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2ss/rs
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackenedSS View Post
So, 97' Mustang backed into me at the mall on Friday and come to find out his license is suspended! Now his crap insurance is denying the claim. My insurance will cover it under uninsured motorist, but I will be out 250 bucs for deductible. Man if it wasn't a 16 year old kid I don't know what i'dve done. Anyway, what do you think i should do pay for a new front clip and sue the kids dad for letting him drive the car with no coverage(it was in his dads name) or let my insurance take care of it and risk raising rates?
When you make a claim on uninsued motorists, you rates don't raise. Your not so much out of $250 either. The insurance co takes the deductible from the money they are going to pay out.
<-----insurance agent
kr juice 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 04:08 PM   #77
blizzpat
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsReject97 View Post
Exactly how is this the OP's mistake? How exactly is the OP even doing anything overboard? He's doing what is his legal right to recover damages for his vehicle. That's not being crazy or overboard for that matter.

Here's what I don't get.....why do I care what happens to some moron that decided to drive illegally? The same applies for people who want to commit crimes of murder, rape, etc....and then hear them whine about how they grew up poor, bad parents, blah blah blah...

It's ALL EXCUSES......man up, shut up, and accept you screwed up. I think if the parent was actually doing just that, the OP would not be here posting this....
I was refering to my experience.... The women who totaled my car tried to screw me for HER mistake, claiming back problems. No where did I say anything about this being the OPs fault.......

I understand this authoritative point as much as I understand a more liberal approach to the matter. At the end of the day I cannot say or tell the OP what to do because it didn't happen to me. I have been hit before and my car(s) has suffered its damages and I can admit I was not the one to rush to the guillotine and try to crucify the parties at hand, until they tried to screw me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kr juice 1 View Post
When you make a claim on uninsued motorists, you rates don't raise. Your not so much out of $250 either. The insurance co takes the deductible from the money they are going to pay out.
<-----insurance agent

^+1 I am amazed no one has mentioned this yet...
blizzpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 04:39 PM   #78
BlackenedSS

Drives: 2010 2SS Black on Black Camaro
Busy day at work today so I haven't been online until now.

Look im more pissed that the dad knew his kid is driving around in a car with no insurance
or DL. I've already been in touch with my insurance provider And they will be pursuing a judgement against them. I will still be out of the deductible My only choice Is to sue them
Now I'm not in favor of lawsuits over small things usually But this kid and his dad need to learn about you lesson. So if I have to take off of work a few days in a little bit of money out of my pocket to do so. Then so be it

And for whoever it was That said that there would be no Depreciation Have you heard of carfax lately

Sent via droid x please disregard punctuation
BlackenedSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 05:03 PM   #79
BlackenedSS

Just let this be a reminder to everyone stay away from malls and mustangs!!!
Old 04-26-2011, 05:11 PM   #80
BlackenedSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kr juice 1 View Post
<-----insurance agent
Quote:
I agree with blizzpat.Yeah the kid is an idiot but yet aren't all 16 year olds a bit idiotic at times i was 16 five years ago and i remember having my idiotic moments.Yes the kid f****d up but you dont have to damage his life over a little dent.If his dad was able to suck up his pride and ask you to cover for them im pretty sure he wouldnt mind paying for the deductible if he doesnt have the money then be mature with him and settle a possible payment plan $50 every week for 5months or whatever works..You shouldnt hold grudges we all make mistakes You never know when your going to find your self in a Tough spot yeah ask to talk to the kid tell em to watch out make sure his dad teaches him a lesson but involving the courts in this can mess up the kids future which isnt worth it over a dent...Think about it dude
Man if it were in a subdivision and not downtown Houston I would have no problem with that. This kid had two other minors in the car with him. And do you think the parents tookthe car home? No, he slid right back in.......That's my point.
Old 04-26-2011, 06:58 PM   #81
blizzpat
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 SS
Reading your last few posts (I either didn't read or didn't see the father knew the kid was driving) and the fact that he drove it after this....

sue the hell out of him and teach the little f... a lesson.

I retract my previous statement of being lenient... haha.

Good luck!
blizzpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 07:08 PM   #82
Allan Hernandez

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackenedSS View Post
Man if it were in a subdivision and not downtown Houston I would have no problem with that. This kid had two other minors in the car with him. And do you think the parents tookthe car home? No, he slid right back in.......That's my point.
Oh ok i wasan't aware of this that changes everything.In that case sue them they obviously they have no respect for others!
Old 04-26-2011, 07:21 PM   #83
Bulldog68

Drives: 2006 F250 Fx4 6.0 Powerstroke
I am pretty well against suing people in general across the board. I hate the idea of it and all the BS that goes along with it. However, in cases like this it is worth it just to put the others out just like you were put out with your deductible, without your ride while it is getting fixed, and just having to deal with it in general.

Now, do I think the Dad or the son will learn anything from this at all.......absolutely not! They probably won't pay a dime, which is why they are not being covered by their "insurance". I don't know anything about FL Insurance, but it has always looked like a scam to me from day one. Also, if the Dad was knowingly letting the kid drive on a suspended license then he is an idiot just like the kid and they should both have some serious sense knocked into them.

On another note, Blackened, I see you are from Magnolia. I live out in that area myself. Maybe we will "run into" each other sometime. Sorry I had to do it! LOL.
Old 04-26-2011, 07:34 PM   #84
BlackenedSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog68 View Post
I am pretty well against suing people in general across the board. I hate the idea of it and all the BS that goes along with it. However, in cases like this it is worth it just to put the others out just like you were put out with your deductible, without your ride while it is getting fixed, and just having to deal with it in general.

Now, do I think the Dad or the son will learn anything from this at all.......absolutely not! They probably won't pay a dime, which is why they are not being covered by their "insurance". I don't know anything about FL Insurance, but it has always looked like a scam to me from day one. Also, if the Dad was knowingly letting the kid drive on a suspended license then he is an idiot just like the kid and they should both have some serious sense knocked into them.

On another note, Blackened, I see you are from Magnolia. I live out in that area myself. Maybe we will "run into" each other sometime. Sorry I had to do it! LOL.
Can I check your policy first