Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 02-08-2012, 09:15 PM   #57
dragonZ28

Drives: 2001 T/A, 2010 2SS/RS, 2006 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottc View Post
Hey Roger can you make an emblem for the circular area with the bowtie in the v6 engine cover? I was thinking 3.6 on top and 330 HP below it. heres a pic of my cover..maybe silver circle with white letters,numbers.
When we dip covers we remove the center medallion, and make a new piece to go there.
Whoever did this for you simply dipped right over it.
I certainly can make that for you, I do not know how flat it would sit on to of the factory one though.
Please send me an email or a pm.
I will get you all set up.

Last edited by dragonZ28; 02-08-2012 at 11:33 PM.
dragonZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:44 PM   #58
dragonZ28

Quote:
Originally Posted by unccescape View Post
That is really cool! Is that a cover that sticks on? Oh, that would look awesome in onyx!
This one was just a plastic cover I quickly made, to see where it goes.
It was a request on this thread to hide the glow in th dark material. It would look nice in the onyx. The sides of the piece still show. Could simply paint the edges of it??
I am still pondering it.

Last edited by dragonZ28; 02-08-2012 at 11:34 PM.
Old 02-08-2012, 09:44 PM   #59
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2017 2LT Hyper Blue Metallic Camaro
Roger,

can you pm me how much it'd be for this emblem (i'd like the background piece too cause i'm going to put it on my engine cover like it is here):

with the blue here (i think it's light blue):

and have it say SoCal Mayhem, sort of like my crappy PS below:
Attached Images

Old 02-09-2012, 04:46 PM   #60
dragonZ28

Todays item is......
Black Mirror Onyx Fender letters.
I mean mirror reflection, not just black.

These are not powdercoated or painted, which will only give you a black finish. These are a true factory mirror finish black stainless. See the clouds in the reflections.
No rusting
No peeling
No polishing
No fading
Peel and stick installation.
Exact same dimensions "width x height", as the factory pieces are.
Ours are only about half the thickness, approx. 1/8". A lower profile.

Thanks, Roger

Last edited by dragonZ28; 06-15-2012 at 11:32 PM.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:44 PM   #61
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW

Drives: 1968 Camaro & 2010 Camaro 2SS
What a nice thread!!! I sure am glad I took the time to visit. I found something I really like..Got to find a place for it...L99 RS/SS--Idea for headrests?...
Old 02-09-2012, 09:38 PM   #62
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW

Want "eye candy"?

What more can be said for Roger Neace at Emblempros? Nothing but he is the "GO 2 GUY" when it comes to "eye candy". Everything exceeds my expectations-all I need to do is talk/email him with what I would like, and I can consider it done....Thanks my friend!!.......

Kurt Keller--AquablueL99
Attached Images

Old 02-09-2012, 09:46 PM   #63
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW

Roger,
Would you please pm me a price of the below to 47929. I like the Blue L 99 400 horsepower. These are way cool!!....
Attached Images

Old 02-09-2012, 09:56 PM   #64
Synner

Drives: cars
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonZ28 View Post
This one was just a plastic cover I quickly made, to see where it goes.
It was a request on this thread to hide the glow in th dark material. It would look nice in the onyx. The sides of the piece still show. Could simply paint the edges of it??
I am still pondering it.
If the edges are going to stay exposed I'd rather just paint the whole thing instead of adding a step. I thought it was goign to be a billet piece with some depth like this:
Synner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:11 PM   #65
MackMan
Camaro CRAZY

Drives: 2019 OC 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Todays item is......
Black Mirror Onyx Fender letters.
I mean mirror reflection, not just black.

These are not powdercoated or painted, which will only give you a black finish. These are a true factory mirror finish black stainless. See the clouds in the reflections.
No rusting
No peeling
No polishing
No fading
Peel and stick installation.
Exact same dimensions "width x height", as the factory pieces are.
Ours are only about half the thickness, approx. 1/8". A lower profile.

Thanks, Roger

These are awesome! Would go great with my trunk lettering... contemplating vented fenders in the future though so these wouldn't work, but I like these!
MackMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:42 PM   #66
Synner

Drives: cars
I guess I don't understand. You posted it up and said you could do whatever color I wanted. That didn't sound like an interim or in progress solution. It looked like you were offering a vinyl overlay in whatever color. I also don't understand what you're planning or thinking as a solution so it doesn't help me decide if I want to wait or not. I wasn't looking for the cheapest option but something that would make it look nicer.

If you choose to design something and it takes a few weeks thats fine but I'd at least want to know conceptually what you're thinking from a style or materials standpoint. Or even if you say its not a priority and will take a while; heck you could say it aint gonna happen and I won't be offended. It was an idea I had for something that seemed like it'd be up your alley and fit in with your other products.
Synner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:53 PM   #67
ttexxan

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
What length we can go to to make a part?
It all depends what would be a fair price, and how many would really sell?
We would not sell something as simple as the one we showed, was just a 15 minute quick attempt to answer your question about it.
It was an idea that needs to be more fully developed. An "in process" thought, if you will. Painting it would be a good option though. In fact it's probably the best one. Paint is cheap.
Although we could make a "one peice" plastic piece that does cover the sides. You will not see me posting another until the piece is complete.

Thanks, Roger

I like the look of this for the trunk how much

I also like the look of this how much in IOM with SS
ttexxan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:05 PM   #68
dragonZ28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synner View Post
I guess I don't understand. You posted it up and said you could do whatever color I wanted. That didn't sound like an interim or in progress solution. It looked like you were offering a vinyl overlay in whatever color. I also don't understand what you're planning or thinking as a solution so it doesn't help me decide if I want to wait or not. I wasn't looking for the cheapest option but something that would make it look nicer.

If you choose to design something and it takes a few weeks thats fine but I'd at least want to know conceptually what you're thinking from a style or materials standpoint. Or even if you say its not a priority and will take a while; heck you could say it aint gonna happen and I won't be offended. It was an idea I had for something that seemed like it'd be up your alley and fit in with your other products.

In my post what I said was I was still "pondering" it. Which means it is not done/or I am not sure if I like it myself at this point. right?
Honestly it was a quick attempt to give you and "idea" of something. Because you asked for it. It was a favor specifically for you. And we can do something like this in many many colors. That is true
I will still work on this since I started it, but to avoid confusion I should wait until I have a finished prototype prior to showing it.
I thought you understood it was a quick, not finished, "idea" That's all. So the issue is identified. Not a big deal. We should move on.
So In order to not have this miscommunication occur again, it will be best for me to not post pieces in progress of being designed.
Unless I make very Very clear that it is a not complete, which I actually thought I already did..

Sorry you misunderstood, but it was far from a completely designed, fabricated, item. People who know our work will readily see that.
When I really finish designing it, you will see it as well. That's where the proof will be. It's a good idea you gave me, that I will finish developing. So you get credit for that.
Hopefully you might like it.

Thanks, Roger

Last edited by dragonZ28; 02-10-2012 at 12:15 AM.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:57 PM   #69
dragonZ28

Whipped this up today thinking of future parts. This is not for sale "not complete", but hopefully we will offer something similar soon. We need to make these cost effective. Anyway, here is an LS3 ZR1 emblem with a real carbon fiber insert behind the "LS" portion. This is not a vinyl, or fake faux carbon fiber plastic, or hydrocarbon insert - this is the real deal.

Last edited by dragonZ28; 06-07-2012 at 09:56 AM.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:14 AM   #70
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Dragon, how much would it cost to dip the guage cluster bezel, and the trim around the shifter and gauge pack in Gloss black?
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote