Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 04-28-2010, 08:35 PM   #1
Burnt_RS

Drives: '10 1LT/RS
matching stripes to bowties?

as the title says, has anyone matched the bowtie colour to the colour of the stripes (obviously I know there at black stripes with black bowties) Specifically, has anyone matched the cyber grey metallic stripes with the bowties on the car? I'd like to see some if so. thanks in advance guys (and if this has been covered, sorry, I searched and got nothing)

im on the fence between doing black bowties or CGM to match my stripes
Burnt_RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:06 PM   #2
Shuffler
God Bless Dawson

Drives: Synergy for my Daughter
I saw another recent thread where someone with a black car had red stripes painted on and had bowtie painted red.... looked great.

My Daughter's Synergy had the bowties painted CG to match the CG stripes.
Attached Images