Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2007, 07:12 PM   #15
RagingBastard
The Hood's Virgin Killer

Drives: 2008 Corvette, 2005 Mazda 6
DragonEye, you can totally call me Bastard without any offense taken, that's what's written for a nickname, isn't it?:-P.

And sorry folks for saying stuff about Camaro. I just hate the fact that my brother could've died in one 2 years back. It was 4th Gen. And I think this pretty much answers your questions wither we get Camaros right here or not, in fact we have here (in my town only which is called Isa_Town - Google it) shit-load of Camaros. We don't see much Ferraris or Lambourginis (whatever the spelling is) on the road, we see one of each from now and then however.

I thought the new gen Camaro is coming in mid 2008. Jan 2009 is too far

The world has seriously became one little village mates. I reckon you still imagine Arab men as dark beareded guyz with Camels for transportation walking in the desert to reach for a small Oasis somewhere? Lolz

i3litzkrieg - You have an interesting nickname, you're a MetFan?
Old 10-06-2007, 10:34 PM   #16
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingBastard View Post
The world has seriously became one little village mates. I reckon you still imagine Arab men as dark beareded guyz with Camels for transportation walking in the desert to reach for a small Oasis somewhere? Lolz
While many still kinda think that, unfortunately there is also a good portion who view all arabs as terrorists. However, I know that is about as accurate as labeling Americans as racist war mongers.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
Old 10-06-2007, 10:57 PM   #17
Moose

Drives: '99 Camaro SS #1392
It seems to me this thread tends to get... . This forum is for discussing THE CAMARO...be very careful discussing comments regarding nationality.

RaginBastard, welcome.

I will take exception to one of your comments though;
[B]"And BTW, I forgot to mention that I think American cars suck. Poor quality, high petrol consumption and always feel like a water bed when driving them."[/B]

American cars DO NOT suck, the quality has improved dramatically, their efficiency has also improved dramatically, and I would like to know what American car you drove which felt like a water bed.

I will not deny that there have been a fair share of American cars made which we would like to forget, but every country has manufactured cars which they would also like to forget about.

Now, back on topic! If the Camaro were to be exported to Bahrain, I'd look for it within a year of being introduced here in the U.S.
Old 10-07-2007, 12:53 AM   #18
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Answer given...thread closed.

Closed Thread