Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 03-12-2016, 05:33 PM   #1
bowtiesonly

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2ss
Nytrex wiring question

I have all connections installed, eyelet to battery, eyelet to water pipe, black wires from engine harness to cab, then connected black wires to purge and arm switch, with provided eyelet install at the wot switch. When I arm with car running I hit purge and no clicking of solenoid, any idea what I may have done?
2012 2ss , long tube headers , summit x pipe ,borla mufflers, vararam intake, vmax ported throttle body rdp motorsports dynosteve tuned, BMR trailing arms and bushings elite engineering catch can. [Ifirst camaro ]2012 LT LFX, nytrex wet system ,GPI dyno tune, Injen longtube intake, Dynomax axle back exhaust, Vmax ported throttle body, elite engineering catch can.
bowtiesonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 09:04 AM   #2
etmx183

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LT RS
Try jumping the low pressure switch across the 2 terminals and see if that helps. Will the nitrous system work but not the purge?
etmx183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 09:45 AM   #3
mandolino

Drives: 2011 ls camaro
For some reason I can't send you the picutre thru message but here is a picutre of where I put the eyelet you might have to pull back the plastic on the side of the center console a bit to see it
Attached Images

mandolino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 05:29 PM   #4
bowtiesonly

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2ss
Jetting chart

Here's the chart
Attached Images

2012 2ss , long tube headers , summit x pipe ,borla mufflers, vararam intake, vmax ported throttle body rdp motorsports dynosteve tuned, BMR trailing arms and bushings elite engineering catch can. [Ifirst camaro ]2012 LT LFX, nytrex wet system ,GPI dyno tune, Injen longtube intake, Dynomax axle back exhaust, Vmax ported throttle body, elite engineering catch can.
bowtiesonly is offline   Reply With Quote