Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 06-25-2009, 12:33 PM   #1
CajunCamaroChic

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, ABM "Bella"
Exclamation Allocations in Louisiana

I have placed an order, but am not feeling very good about my order being pulled anytime soon! Are there any dealers in Louisiana (hell, Mississippi, Texas, Alabama) who have allocations available now? Only those who can be totally honest please respond!
Old 06-25-2009, 12:37 PM   #2
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunCamaroChic View Post
I have placed an order, but am not feeling very good about my order being pulled anytime soon! Are there any dealers in Louisiana (hell, Mississippi, Texas, Alabama) who have allocations available now? Only those who can be totally honest please respond!
I'd help you if LSU lost lastnight.

If you would like I can check with Bay Chevrolet. They were the best dealer I have EVER worked with.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:39 PM   #3
CajunCamaroChic

Quote:
Originally Posted by irpq11 View Post
I'd help you if LSU lost lastnight.

If you would like I can check with Bay Chevrolet. They were the best dealer I have EVER worked with.
Thanks, that would be great (even with the LSU win!!)!!
Old 06-25-2009, 12:40 PM   #4
PQ
Booooosted.

How many are in front of you that haven't been pulled? I see you ordered June 12th so you're pretty late in the game but Oshawa is really moving these things. Might be just as well to leave it alone. What kind of deposit did you put down?
Old 06-25-2009, 12:41 PM   #5
DCJ

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS RS
Quote:

Hi,

PM me as I am in Madison, Mississippi....20 min North of Jackson. I will call my dealer for you if you would like. He was placing my order today. He may have a spot still available and I will be glad to ask. Our cars would arrive about the same time if you decided to get one from him. I have been dealing directly with the inventory manager. We bought our other from him so I know he is legit and no worries with them.

Don
Old 06-25-2009, 12:43 PM   #6
CajunCamaroChic

Quote:
How many are in front of you that haven't been pulled? I see you ordered June 12th so you're pretty late in the game but Oshawa is really moving these things. Might be just as well to leave it alone. What kind of deposit did you put down?

$500 refundable deposit. I am 17 on the list for NEW allocations coming up. I found this out after the fact. They are now saying September before mine is pulled. I can wait, but if I can find allocation, I'm taking it!
Old 06-25-2009, 12:44 PM   #7
DCJ

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS RS
Quote:
Also depends if your dealer really had an open allocation at the time you ordered. My dealer told me as of last week he had 5 allocations and 2 were taken and the other three would go in this week which I have one of. He may still have 2 available.

Don
Old 06-25-2009, 12:45 PM   #8
PQ
Booooosted.

Kevin, my salesman, is at lunch and will call me back. I'll let you know.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:47 PM   #9
CajunCamaroChic

Thanks guys! Jackson is actually only 2 hours away for me, so that will be closer, but Mobile is only 3, so either would work!!!!
Old 06-25-2009, 12:53 PM   #10
Shadowmind

Drives: 2010 2SS - IOM, fully loaded
OMG.. is that really you??? Didn't we date when I was station in Shreveport?

Or am I just wishful thinking... Love the Cajun girlies! Have a frosty for me this weekend. Oh yeah, and... Go Tigers!
Shadowmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:55 PM   #11
Guthdawg

Drives: 2017 SS Camaro
CajunCamaroChic;
I was about to cancel my order as well and place one with Eric from Classic in Grapevine Texas. Eric will probably direct you their Sugarland Texas (down by Houston) location. Classic is the biggest chevy dealership in the USA.

Their location in Sugarland has had 34 cars built already with a lot of them already delivered. Sugarland still has allocation to offer. Here's Eric's info:

ehall@classicchevytexas.com

Hope that helps.

Quote:
Guthdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 01:00 PM   #12
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
Thanks guys! Jackson is actually only 2 hours away for me, so that will be closer, but Mobile is only 3, so either would work!!!!
Kevin just called back. He's a straight shooter and will be honest and give you all the info and answer all your questions. I didn't have enough info to let him know where you are in your order. You wouldn't be as far back as 17, that's for sure. Give him a call. 251-478-2011 or toll free number at 800-942-8547. Just ask for 'Coach' or Kevin.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:03 PM   #13
CajunCamaroChic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowmind View Post
OMG.. is that really you??? Didn't we date when I was station in Shreveport?

Or am I just wishful thinking... Love the Cajun girlies! Have a frosty for me this weekend. Oh yeah, and... Go Tigers!

Aren't you a sweetheart!
Old 06-25-2009, 01:04 PM   #14
CajunCamaroChic

Quote:
Kevin just called back. He's a straight shooter and will be honest and give you all the info and answer all your questions. I didn't have enough info to let him know where you are in your order. You wouldn't be as far back as 17, that's for sure. Give him a call. 251-478-2011 or toll free number at 800-942-8547. Just ask for 'Coach' or Kevin.

Thanks so much!!!