Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Suspension / Chassis / Brakes

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 05-23-2013, 04:19 PM   #197
AutoAgenda

Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaSS View Post
Looking Good!
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:40 PM   #198
AutoAgenda

Complete Set of Four Coilovers: http://autoagenda.com/2010-camaro-bc-racing-coilovers
Old 06-06-2013, 09:06 PM   #199
Nessal

Drives: Exige, Miata, Ghia
Great coilovers for the price. Can't beat the bang for the buck.
Nessal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 02:00 PM   #200
AutoAgenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessal View Post
Great coilovers for the price. Can't beat the bang for the buck.
Appreciate the support! Offering Discount for Review!
Old 06-08-2013, 11:00 PM   #201
bkscott

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
I have roughly 35k on mine. I was one of the original group to buy these, and I have been very happy with them. I knew the only way I would lower my car was with coilovers. Springs alone were not a option.

My car is my daily driver, roughly 60 miles per day round trip. The BC's have been great through my daily commute as well as the occasional runs on the back roads here in Texas.

The ease of adjustment with this brand allows me to make any change I want within less than a minute. If I want a soft compliant ride I can have it. If I want a firm more controlled ride I can have that also. It is all just a few clicks away.

A lot of people have concerns about cutting a hole to adjust the rears, and I will admit it was a little nerve wracking for me as well. But the 1st time I wanted to make a change and saw the ease with which I could do it I was sold.

If you want to lower your car and improve the looks and handling without breaking the bank this is your ticket.

ADM CAI, Borla Type S Cat Back, VMAX Ported TB, LG Short Throw Shifter, 1LE Shocks, Hotchkis Sway Bars, Whiteline Cradle Bushing Inserts, Custom Powdercoated ZL1's ,Michelin Pilot Supersports, Stainless Power Headers, Solo J Pipes, AAC LED Sidemarkers, ZL1 Rockers, SLP Splitter, ADM Stage II Cam,ZL1 Diffuser,Vitesse Throttle Controller.

Last edited by bkscott; 06-08-2013 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Added Pics
bkscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:41 AM   #202
AutoAgenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkscott View Post
I have roughly 35k on mine. I was one of the original group to buy these, and I have been very happy with them. I knew the only way I would lower my car was with coilovers. Springs alone were not a option.

My car is my daily driver, roughly 60 miles per day round trip. The BC's have been great through my daily commute as well as the occasional runs on the back roads here in Texas.

The ease of adjustment with this brand allows me to make any change I want within less than a minute. If I want a soft compliant ride I can have it. If I want a firm more controlled ride I can have that also. It is all just a few clicks away.

A lot of people have concerns about cutting a hole to adjust the rears, and I will admit it was a little nerve wracking for me as well. But the 1st time I wanted to make a change and saw the ease with which I could do it I was sold.

If you want to lower your car and improve the looks and handling without breaking the bank this is your ticket.

Thank you! We appreciate the support. We hope to get the BC Racing Coilovers quality and performance better known.

Anyone available to do a install write-up & review, please PM for a discount!
Old 06-13-2013, 04:40 PM   #203
AutoAgenda

Complete Set of Four Coilovers: http://autoagenda.com/2010-camaro-bc-racing-coilovers
Old 06-18-2013, 11:38 AM   #204
AutoAgenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 L99 View Post
First, a big thank you to AutoAgenda and BC Racing for offering a solid value-to-performance product. Secondly, I also want to thank Heintz Racing in Mooresville, NC for a superb install experience. The 9 hour round trip was worth every mile. Zach and Jeff run a top-notch business.

Ordering OnlineOrdering through AutoAgenda was very easy and they offered free shipping.

5 / 5 Stars - Excellent

Receipt and InspectionCoilovers were package very well included being the box being banded because of its weight. Coilovers also included two spanner wrenches for adjusting the height as well as two rebound adjustment extenders for the rear.

5 /5 – EXCELLENT

Installation – Heintz Racing didn’t mention any issues regarding the install. I didn’t want holes drilled in my trunk so I didn’t use the rebound adjustment extenders. Car is lowered approximately an inch. I asked Heintz Racing to adjust the rebound settings to 12 front and 6 rear based on the recommendations.

5 /5 – EXCELLENT

Noise - I haven’t experienced any additional driving or road vibrations because of these coilovers.

5 /5 - Excellent

VibrationI haven’t experienced any additional driving or road vibrations because of these coilovers.

5 / 5 – Excellent

HarshnessI haven’t experienced any additional driving or road harshness because of these coilovers. Additionally, the rear end bounce I usually felt with the stock struts is gone.

5 / 5 – Excellent

Overall ExperienceI realize some are brand loyal or have label envy. While I’m also occasionally guilty of that I’m more concerned with price-to-value. That said, I was able to purchase these coilovers, BMR bushing kits and have everything professionally installed and aligned for much less than the cost of a “brand” set of coilovers and I believe I haven’t sacrificed any level of performance for the daily driving I do.

5 / 5 – Excellent
BC Racing Coilovers Retail: $1,250

Auto Agenda Price is $999 Shipped!

Dion_1969 BC-Type Camaro5 Member Review & Installation Link

Nessal BC-Type Camaro5 Member Review & Installation Link

Planet LSX Review & Installation Instructions Link

Old 07-06-2013, 11:09 AM   #205
AutoAgenda

PM for Installation/Review Discount!
Old 07-10-2013, 07:11 PM   #206
AutoAgenda

Old 07-12-2013, 12:00 PM   #207
Cross
Silver Bomber

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS SIM
Incredibly fast shipping. Ordered tuesday afternoon, got the coils yesterday. Will be doing the install this weekend.
☼ BMR Sub-frame connectors, BMR strut tower brace, BMR adjustable sway bars ☼ BC Racing Coil Overs ☼ Vararam Intake ☼ Rx Catch can & Oil cap breather ☼ Brembo's with slotted/drilled rotors ☼ Dynomax VT Mufflers ☼ Trifecta Tune ☼ Hella Fogs ☼ Eagle Eyes ☼ Heritage Grille ☼ Enkei Raijin wheels ☼

Cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 02:24 PM   #208
AutoAgenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cross View Post
Incredibly fast shipping. Ordered tuesday afternoon, got the coils yesterday. Will be doing the install this weekend.
Old 07-18-2013, 06:28 PM   #209
Cross
Silver Bomber

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS SIM
Installed mine over the weekend. Will post pictures when I get some taken.

Ordering Online –5/5- AutoAgenda set up my account name as a coupon code to get the discounted price. I thought that was neat. Everything else was simple and straight forward.

Receipt and Inspection –4/5- Coils arrived extremely quickly. They were well packaged and everything was included. They come with instructions that are written in perfect 'engrish' by a Taiwanese gentleman who did very well putting sentences together.

Installation -4/5- The only issue I ran into during the install was getting the rear control arm back inline with the hub, that required a little prying and would have been much easier on a lift. Other than that the install went very well.

Noise -4/5- I noticed a clunking sound after going over a bump in the road. After a moment of research I discovered that this happens occasionally with this company, and the fix is very simple. All that need be done is to adjust the preload. Basically getting the spring loose and then snug between the upper and lower mounts on the strut and then raising the lower seat up 5mm so that it holds the spring in snug.
Most of them come preloaded already so this is only something that needs to be done if there's a noise.

Vibration/Harshness -5/5- Depending on how much road feel you want is how much you get.

Overall Experience For the price this really is a great deal. I have my car lowered 2 inches now, the stance looks awesome. And even more importantly I can take a corner at whatever speed I deem necessary.
☼ BMR Sub-frame connectors, BMR strut tower brace, BMR adjustable sway bars ☼ BC Racing Coil Overs ☼ Vararam Intake ☼ Rx Catch can & Oil cap breather ☼ Brembo's with slotted/drilled rotors ☼ Dynomax VT Mufflers ☼ Trifecta Tune ☼ Hella Fogs ☼ Eagle Eyes ☼ Heritage Grille ☼ Enkei Raijin wheels ☼

Cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 03:40 PM   #210
AutoAgenda

Fantastic write-up! Can't wait for pics!

Tags
auto agenda, bc racing, camaro bc racing coilovers, camaro coilovers, camaro suspension