Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 07-05-2010, 06:23 PM   #113
The Flash

Drives: Firebird 95, Equinox 05, Camaro 2SS
Thanks for the tip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wylde1 View Post
go to www.finalgear.com you can download every episode that has existed in all 15 seasons in the full 1 hour unedited fantasticness.

Usually about 2 hours after it airs in the UK, it's up on that site so you can watch them they day the come out as well. I bought an external hard drive and went to town on the downloading haha I have 80 Gb of JUST Top Gear on it haha, all 14 seasons and the new one from last night.

The Reliant Robin film actually made me laugh out loud. When he skidded it by the news reporter in the background on it's roof I just lost it haha. It was staged, but still hilarious.

I think he'll like the camaro actually, because it's cheap compared to other things in it's performance range. They tend to like bang for the buck. And they LOVED the Vauxhall VXR8, which was basically a Holden Monaro, and that was basically a Pontiac G8. This is just a more sporty version of that. It'll start off with all the things he hates about it, interior, blind spots etc etc, but he'll do a 180 surprise in the middle and end up loving it.
GREAT INFO!

THANKS!!

The Flash!
Old 07-05-2010, 07:54 PM   #114
The Flash

Drives: Firebird 95, Equinox 05, Camaro 2SS
Ladies & Gentlemen: let's focus on what really matters to us all!!

When all is said and done, we don't really mind what the opinon of Mr. Clarkson is on a car : he is crassly opinionated and biased and he's proudly adamant about it! (Clarkson : )

We are not much concerned by what Captain Slow concludes about any car since mostly he attempts to represent, normally without success, the voice of reason and savvy sophistication but in the end just look silly or clueless (James May : )

And we do not always understand the logic behind Hammond car choices: he is just an amicable gearhead like any of our own hot rod buddies (David Hammon : )

The one guy whose views matter most to us is the one that does not even speaks at all in the show, or rather, the one who talks with the time sheet and the chronograph : some say he sleeps only fractions of a second every minute,....some say he baths with his nomex suit on,... we only know he is called: THE STIG !!

The only thing I care for is the timing The STIG will get with a manual SS CAMARO in the TOP GEAR course.

The Flash

Tags
camaro, top gear