Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 05-15-2009, 01:57 PM   #1
Andro
NOICE!!! ™

Drives: Force Fed 427
Dealers closing in Vegas?

I just talk to my sales guy at Fairway and he said that there going to be okay and that GM is backing them to stay open. Anyone else heard news if there dealership is closing?
Old 05-15-2009, 04:47 PM   #2
cbrniner

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS - Rally Yellow
I talked to Henderson and they said they are okay , considering them and Fairway are the same I believe ...I think Findlay out here on 215 and rainbow might be in trouble since they are new ...Chrysler next to them is going bye bye
cbrniner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:53 PM   #3
Andro
NOICE!!! ™

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrniner View Post
I talked to Henderson and they said they are okay , considering them and Fairway are the same I believe ...I think Findlay out here on 215 and rainbow might be in trouble since they are new ...Chrysler next to them is going bye bye
I heard that Findlay and Ed Bozarth both are not looking good, so that would leave only Fairway and Henderson which are the same company
Old 05-16-2009, 10:35 AM   #4
redracer1
I Feel The Need For Speed

Drives: 2002 35th Anniversary SS/LE
Fairway is pretty strong, Thats where i purchesed most of my cars, trucks and vans.
redracer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 10:39 AM   #5
superstockcam

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS LS3
Scott motors Cadillac in Reno got the "letter"
________
Cheap airsoft magazines

Last edited by superstockcam; 04-19-2011 at 02:41 AM.
superstockcam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:11 AM   #6
Andro
NOICE!!! ™

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstockcam View Post
Scott motors Cadillac in Reno got the "letter"
That sucks!
Old 05-18-2009, 02:00 AM   #7
superstockcam

Didn't want to go there....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andro View Post
That sucks!
oooo just saw this, Allow me to elaborate. We had a perfect 2005 Cadillac STS, HAD. I left the car in a well lit "early bird" dropoff area to have service rendered the next day, "Saturday". I had to leave town and the manager told me it will be fine to pick up Monday. When I went to pick it up Monday afternoon I found a crushed windsheild and what seemed to be a baseball bat dent in the drivers door, which rendered the window inoperable too, the guy that pulled it up acted like it was left there in that condition?? long story short, The manager did not call us right away to see why we left a beat to death car, and did nothing to rectify the situation. We then got the explanation that the drop off is "at your own risk" and oh sorry we don't service on Saturday or Sunday, so it sat until Monday from Friday night in Reno's taint.Then.. oh sorry, we have no security cameras in place... will there be anything else?! Bye Bye!!! Actually a friend who is an estimator at a local shop and former insurance adjuster said he thought it looked like a shop lift accident could have caused it and when I said that they cut off communication! After the out of pocket dedutible and the body and paint repair showing on the VIN we lost thousands on the sale shortly there after!

Moral, Never leave a car you care about anywhere you don't control, and as much as I want too I can't trust what goes on behind closed shop bay doors any more.

I'll do the first one for this rant
________
How To Roll Blunts

Last edited by superstockcam; 04-19-2011 at 02:43 AM.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:54 PM   #8
wlvrine

Drives: 2013 HW Edition
According to the RJ, all the GM dealers in Vegas should be ok.
wlvrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:00 PM   #9
Andro
NOICE!!! ™

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstockcam View Post
oooo just saw this, Allow me to elaborate. We had a perfect 2005 Cadillac STS, HAD. I left the car in a well lit "early bird" dropoff area to have service rendered the next day, "Saturday". I had to leave town and the manager told me it will be fine to pick up Monday. When I went to pick it up Monday afternoon I found a crushed windsheild and what seemed to be a baseball bat dent in the drivers door, which rendered the window inoperable too, the guy that pulled it up acted like it was left there in that condition?? long story short, The manager did not call us right away to see why we left a beat to death car, and did nothing to rectify the situation. We then got the explanation that the drop off is "at your own risk" and oh sorry we don't service on Saturday or Sunday, so it sat until Monday from Friday night in Reno's taint.Then.. oh sorry, we have no security cameras in place... will there be anything else?! Bye Bye!!! Actually a friend who is an estimator at a local shop and former insurance adjuster said he thought it looked like a shop lift accident could have caused it and when I said that they cut off communication! After the out of pocket dedutible and the body and paint repair showing on the VIN we lost thousands on the sale shortly there after!

Moral, Never leave a car you care about anywhere you don't control, and as much as I want too I can't trust what goes on behind closed shop bay doors any more.

I'll do the first one for this rant
Ok, now let me use this again "That Sucks!"
Old 05-19-2009, 10:11 PM   #10
superstockcam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andro View Post
Ok, now let me use this again "That Sucks!"

________
Interracial Public

Last edited by superstockcam; 04-19-2011 at 02:43 AM.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:10 PM   #11
delwil05
Bad Camaro

Drives: Saving for CGM 2SS/RS...
Send a message via AIM to delwil05
No Chevy dealers in Vegas are going anywhere... Findlay is an other trouble.. not gm trouble

DeLorean Rogers

The Camaro Man...
delwil05 is offline   Reply With Quote