Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 06-27-2011, 07:42 PM   #3501
3CamarosOnHand

Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaniacFan View Post
Thankx for sharing the photos Lesleigh. Congrats to Andy and Spike on their awards...

Hi Everyone from the Awesome Upstate Family.. Thankx for the fun times in Oshawa, hope our paths cross again soon.

Going to Fayetteville this weekend, another club is sponsoring a private Transformer 3 release. Only and hour and a half away, this one will be nice and fast too.. Be Safe during the 4th of July weekend everyone. Lori
We missed you also , you would have loved the parking lot parties , we had a great time , hope we can get together again soon also , we can pick you up at the albany airport with a few hours notice if you get an itch.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:53 PM   #3502
chaos

Drives: 2011 cyber grey LT2/RS
New Car show at Tops supermarket in Cooperstown. Wed 29th 6PM The proceeds from food sale goes to charity. They have some give aways. Trophies I'm not sure of. The DJ that plays at the Creamery and Tally Ho will be there. This is the first show for the market, they'd like to have a big turn out. Any questions you PM me. Thanks CHAOS
Old 06-27-2011, 09:23 PM   #3503
3CamarosOnHand

Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Another Oshawa video:
http://youtu.be/3yfQ-4adUFg
Old 06-27-2011, 09:56 PM   #3504
yerHot4TeacherSS
Cheshire's Mistress :)

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Show info

We're starting to revise and update postings for shows on the First Page of the Thread for those that are trying to stay in the loop. Please post up or PM us shows that we missed that some of you intend on going to and we can add that in. Thanks!
Yer club "secretary" and summer full time car detailer
~Lesleigh

Oh, BTW....check out our club member and his mascot on page one also

Last edited by yerHot4TeacherSS; 06-28-2011 at 09:09 AM.
yerHot4TeacherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 10:14 PM   #3505
Steve
Ancalagon The Black

Drives: 2013 Silverado 4X4, 2010 RJT 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand View Post
Just a reminder we are going to the beach this week exit 34 Mc Maggots 600pm BYOF (Bring your own food) , see you there
Wish I could make this one but just getting back from Seattle and getting ready for the holiday wekend doesn't leave me enough time to make the beach Thursday. We will make one by August latest.
Old 06-28-2011, 07:32 AM   #3506
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
Member List

Alright peeps, the member list has been updated based on the info I have. It took a little time and effort as I had to cut and paste the link info and look up everyone's profile page number. Therefore, you need to go into the page and click your links to make sure they go to your page and PM. I double checked but could have still missed something. If something in your info is incorrect, PM the corrections to me. DO NOT post corrections on this thread. There is no guarantee I will see them as many posts are made on here daily.

ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 09:04 AM   #3507
Phantom.5SS
Hell yeah I'm Guilty.....

Drives: 2010 2-SS ABM NON-RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by yerHot4TeacherSS View Post
Um, have you met Mark (Phantom)? LMAO!! Don't give him too many drinks and he'll gladly bring his Speedo...Oh, BTW hide your wife too. Just kidding Phantom....
my reputation precedes me.......shucks.
Old 06-28-2011, 09:04 AM   #3508
yerHot4TeacherSS

Thanks Mark for taking on the humongous, daunting task of doing this for us!

I know some members said they want phone numbers listed of members- we don't think that is wise- you can PM anyone and ask them for their phone number-

Again, thanks again Mark!
Old 06-28-2011, 09:07 AM   #3509
yerHot4TeacherSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom.5SS View Post
my reputation precedes me.......shucks.

Old 06-28-2011, 09:08 AM   #3510
yerHot4TeacherSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Wish I could make this one but just getting back from Seattle and getting ready for the holiday wekend doesn't leave me enough time to make the beach Thursday. We will make one by August latest.
We'll miss you both! Yeah, we're going every other week so you have plenty of time
Old 06-28-2011, 10:03 AM   #3511
mrbrans5

Drives: IOM Bahia Int. 2LT RS M6 SR BH
Thanks

Awesome pictures guys.

Nice to finally meet some of the great upstate NY guys and gals.

My wife and I hope to join you guys on a few more of your cruises this year... like maybe that Watkins Glen trip .... eh?

Attached Images

Old 06-28-2011, 10:10 AM   #3512
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

Drives: 2010 RJT RS Camaro
Hi guys! Not trying to highjack your thread. Just wanted to say hello, I'm a friend of Donna's and got to meet several of you in Oshawa. You are a great bunch of peeps and it is awesome you get together so much. Wishing you many happy miles of cruising and maybe we'll see you in Oshawa again someday!
Old 06-28-2011, 10:38 AM   #3513
ZED SLED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmpackers View Post
Hi guys! Not trying to highjack your thread. Just wanted to say hello, I'm a friend of Donna's and got to meet several of you in Oshawa. You are a great bunch of peeps and it is awesome you get together so much. Wishing you many happy miles of cruising and maybe we'll see you in Oshawa again someday!
No problem, feel free to visit here anytime. But actually, Donna is part of NY5thGen.com, as are some of us. There were about 20 from each group in Oshawa. We are more throughout the state while NY5thGen is mostly around and closer to the city, butt anyone is welcome in either group. Hopefully we can catch up with you next year.

Old 06-28-2011, 10:43 AM   #3514
ZED SLED

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerHot4TeacherSS View Post
Thanks Mark for taking on the humongous, daunting task of doing this for us!

I know some members said they want phone numbers listed of members- we don't think that is wise- you can PM anyone and ask them for their phone number-

Again, thanks again Mark!
Thanks, I'm just playing with robots anyway. Needed a change of pace. I agree about phone numbers. They would be available to anyone in the world with a PC or smartphone. Probably wouldn't hurt to do first names though. I could add a column for that and it could be optional.