Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 02-28-2009, 09:19 PM   #1
smokedmustang

Drives: 240z V8
Thumbs up Winged Warrior V Performance Shootout/carshow! May 09 ORP.

Shamless first post, but our hearts are in the right place. LOTS of camaro's and all out gear heads comming out for this one. You are welcome to visit the site, and I will offer you guys (Vendors and this forum) to put a space on Vendor row for FREE!!! Thanks.

VENDOR SPACE WILL BE IN THE CARSHOW AREA ON SAT. PHOTO!

www.wingedwarrior.net

LIST OF ENTRANTS SO FAR!!

http://registration.wingedwarrior.net/participants.aspx

Welcome to Winged Warrior Performance Challenge & Car Show!
The Winged Warrior Performance Challenge & Car Show was started by Dr. Kevin Butterfield as a small toy donation charity for the benefit of a local children's hospital.

Over the years this small charity has grown into an automotive performance shootout, car show, and spectator event for the greater benefit of these same children.

The Performance Challenge is organized into two teams - Team Import vs. Team USA. Our competitors all have varied backgrounds and even more varied cars. From race prepped to stock, all types of cars are eligible. If you have ever wondered how well your car performs or how it really measures up compared to others, why not find out for yourself and benefit a great charity at the same time! Or if you prefer to show your car off rather than race it.

If that's the case, you'll enjoy the car show side of Winged Warrior.

Thanks for taking a minute to stop by our website. We hope you'll take some time to look around and get to know more about us. Visit our forums for a wide variety of subjects and good fun or stop by our media section to view photos and videos of past events.

When you are ready to run, we'll be waiting for you!

Winged Warrior Gallery
Check out the Media Gallery
smokedmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 10:23 PM   #2
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
LOL, I thought that track looked familiar!:

My camaro made a few passes on that quarter mile

Welcome to the site. I love to see more people from Indiana join
Old 03-01-2009, 07:38 PM   #3
spi