Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 06-29-2011, 11:34 AM   #6049
SilverIceman

Drives: Camaro SS SIM
My new cut-outs were installed today.
Attached Images

SilverIceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 11:41 AM   #6050
SilverIceman

Drives: Camaro SS SIM
And my cold air intake. For real this time.
Attached Images

SilverIceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 11:51 AM   #6051
Qwkss

Drives: Hoopty Winter Beater
WOOT!!
Qwkss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:44 PM   #6052
gahammerle

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
Does anyone have the painted aluminum 18" wheels from a 1LT for sale?

Not the best looking, but one is about 9lbs lighter than one of my steelies. I've seen some for sale on the other side of the country for really cheap, and thought it would be a great way to shed some weight and have a set of rims for some summer shoes.

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
gahammerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:07 PM   #6053
Qwkss

Drives: Hoopty Winter Beater
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverIceman View Post
My new cut-outs were installed today.
Video is up with the "Cut-outs" opened.
Qwkss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:36 PM   #6054
photonfury
I wanna go fast!!!!

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Inferno Orange Metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by gahammerle View Post
Does anyone have the painted aluminum 18" wheels from a 1LT for sale?

Not the best looking, but one is about 9lbs lighter than one of my steelies. I've seen some for sale on the other side of the country for really cheap, and thought it would be a great way to shed some weight and have a set of rims for some summer shoes.
How bout these?
http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/pts/2448581345.html
Old 06-29-2011, 02:39 PM   #6055
sir574

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLSTWIN View Post
Just let us know where you are and when... I have been doing tons of traveling, so I don't know what's going on at home..... I am currently in WV, but I com home for the weekends and should be in Ohio for the next few weeks as well.

Looking forward to hanging out with a bunch of Camaro guys.... Maybe we can all plan on meeting at one of the FLP cruises Countryman suggested. We did tons of those last year.

Hey man, Orginally from Amherst here. Just picked up my Camaro last sat in Vermilion over at Pat O Brien chevy. Gonna be going back there this weekend to have a few things fixed up. Would love to go cruising this weekend after I get my CAI and MRT v2 installed.
sir574 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:40 PM   #6056
gahammerle

Quote:
Originally Posted by photonfury View Post
Those look a little better than the 1LT wheels, and the price is close to what I've seen the Camaro wheels/tires/TPMS going for. Wish they were closer so I could take a look.

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
Old 06-29-2011, 02:47 PM   #6057
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by gahammerle View Post
Those look a little better than the 1LT wheels, and the price is close to what I've seen the Camaro wheels/tires/TPMS going for. Wish they were closer so I could take a look.
Call Craig down at CincySpeed. He had a nice set of polished 20s with sensors and fair tires. Not sure if he still has them.
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:50 PM   #6058
gahammerle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhaus76 View Post
Call Craig down at CincySpeed. He had a nice set of polished 20s with sensors and fair tires. Not sure if he still has them.
OK, I did just come into some money so maybe I can splurge on some polished 20s. Although, the 20s are the same weight or close to my steelies. I was hoping to lose a little weight in the wheels.

Find me on Facebook:
Old 06-29-2011, 04:52 PM   #6059
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
I just ordered new 20" wheels. I love the looks of the 22s, but the car now has too much power for the low profile tires. So, if anyone is looking for a set of 22" wheels with tires and sensors (about 2000 miles on them), mine will be available in about 6 weeks. If I don't have them sold by then, I'll put them up on ebay.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 09:20 PM   #6060
Arachnyd
Master of all trades

Drives: 2many2count
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwinning View Post
We are meeting at 7:45 at the Wendy's on Needmore just off the highway. We will then head over in a group.
What highway and what city? lol...

This one? http://maps.google.com/maps/place?q=...77277215325234
2010 Camaro SS modified extensively. I stretched the body to make it a 4 door, but I swapped in the 3.6L DI V6 for fuel economy. Then I picked up a corvette body around the V8. I also swapped the body for a C2 Z28. (In short I traded it for three cars, a Corvette Z06r, a C2 Camaro Z28, and a Cadillac CTS Summer Performance package 3.6L DI with Aisin 6spd.)
Arachnyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 06:17 AM   #6061
photonfury
I wanna go fast!!!!

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Inferno Orange Metallic
I'm pretty sure that is the wendy's he's talking about.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:52 AM   #6062
gahammerle

I hope that's the one, because that's the one where I am going.

Find me on Facebook:

Tags
boringeversincehausleft, doesanyoneactuallyreadthislol, drew10stealsbolts, funny tags are funny, hrpii is pregnant, iroc204hp, irocababy, irocabigsticktobeatyouall, irocansshole, irocarubmark, irocasuspension, irocfluffyslippers, irocgrocerygetter, irocinsomnia, irocsshole, the jeopardy song, trackdaymidohio, whogetsridoftheircamaro4ajeep, whydotheyhatechubby?