Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 06-20-2009, 10:05 AM   #1
proton

Drives: None
Saw Black 2SS/RS at Ken Dixon (Waldorf, MD) Yesterday (06/20/09)

Yesterday around 5 pm I happened to be driving down 301 south in Waldorf when I saw a salesman driving a Black 2SS/RS into the showroom. When I saw that I made a b line to the dealer to check it out. While I was in the showroom I struck a conversation with a saleman and he told me that the car was sold but the deal might fall through because the person who bought the car hadn't sured up financing yet. He also said that there were a list of people waiting for cars that people changed their minds about and decided not to buy. I was told that since I was in the dealership at the time that if
the financing falls thru on the Camaro I could buy it for $40,000.00.

I know it was a markup but considering the current waiting time if I were to order one, I was willing to pay. Long story short, the person who ordered the Camaro got their financing approved and I was left to wonder what if.

I was so impressed by the 2SS/RS that I would of bought it right on the spot.

Damn what a beautiful car.
proton is offline   Reply With Quote