Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 05-13-2011, 07:50 PM   #1
Dyk-NO
Trust me I'm a Scientist.

Drives: My wifey ;P
Car issues + Bad Service = Possible trade in

My car had been on and off CEL, Engine power reduced and Service Stabilitrak for the past week. My car is not acting up and i got it serviced right away the prompts went away after i got at my dealers parking lot. They cleared the 7 codes that my car had but after 2 days of driving it all came back. Worst thing is my car was limping, i was flooring it but it was really slow. i searched the forum for a quick fix because the service center is closed when the car act up. I replugged thw spark plugs and it worked but the CEL is still there, after A day of driving it went away but then again it all came back and my car keeps dying on me even while cruising!!!!!

So i had them towed my car to get serviced. Now I dont have a car for 3 days now. I just got off the phone talking bout updates about my car. the teally pissed me off theyre claiming my car was heavily modfied and that I migt have tuned it. OMG I only havr HIDS and an intake in it! The stupid thing is theyre blaming my HIDS for the codes that are showing!!!! they want me to put it back to stock but i told them I dont feel safe driving it back home and have it die on me on the highway!!! The put meon hold and never got back on me!!!!!

Mods: RotoFab CAI, SW Headers, HiFlo Cats, Borla Atak Catback, Nightfury Cam, Ported Heads,Intake,TB, melling pump, Morosso Oil Separator.
Dyk-NO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 01:49 PM   #2
tokyov

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
Time to look for an attorney.
tokyov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:02 PM   #3
zkdreads

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS V6
sounds like u need to go to another stealership! all else fails get a lawyer
zkdreads is offline   Reply With Quote