Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 02-18-2015, 07:58 AM   #85
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by damian559 View Post
Just because I love being right, here is a picture of their garage from May 31, 2013 at 4:24 P.M. This is when they had a Gallardo LP-570-4 Spyder Performante and a QuatroPorte before they got the Hurucan and GranTurismo MC. My friend used to play tennis at his house all the time back in high school and had this saved on his phone. Now go to sleep and so you're ready for your 8-5 job tomorrow at $20 an hour. Goodnight

Its funny how this whole thread is about 2 guys that havnt done anything do get these cars or these houses....and betting with you dads dough really isn't betting is it ? Once your dad pays for your cam and nitrous....maybe you could cut the grass to earn the money for the drag radials.....please post a vid of the race. I wasn't going to post but once you start insulting guys on here that work hard for what they have....whatever their hourly pay is , it doesn't matter. The guy that's earning $20 an hour has an idea wtf is going on in life. Which is more then I can say about you based on your posts. So quite bragging about shit that's not yours...cars you didn't buy...cams and nitrous you wont be paying for. And do us all a favour....quit calling out people to bet when your betting with money you didn't earn......Your likely an alright guy with good intentions....just dummy up.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 08:11 AM   #86
Dfault

Drives: 2014 Camaro SS
I only make $28.50/hr @ 25 years old...I guess I'm not good enough here. :(
Dfault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 08:13 AM   #87
Desertion

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS Transformer Edition
When you wake up every morning at 5 to go to a shitty job you don't like and put up with all the BS associated with said job just to provide for your family (or self) then you will understand where most of the angry posts are coming from. That comment about the 8-5, $20hr job was unnecessary, some people aren't blessed enough to have highly successful parents or jobs. Be thankful for what you have and just because everyone is trying to put you down doesn't mean you have to stoop to their level and try to insult them. Turn the other cheek and enjoy your sweet ride.
Old 02-18-2015, 08:14 AM   #88
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfault View Post
I only make $28.50/hr @ 25 years old...I guess I'm not good enough here. :(
Your good enough....the magic words.....you make.
Old 02-18-2015, 08:15 AM   #89
Homeless Man
Homeless Life Chose Me

Drives: LS3 (sold 4/21)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rontammy0 View Post
Its funny how this whole thread is about 2 guys that havnt done anything do get these cars or these houses....and betting with you dads dough really isn't betting is it ? Once your dad pays for your cam and nitrous....maybe you could cut the grass to earn the money for the drag radials.....please post a vid of the race. I wasn't going to post but once you start insulting guys on here that work hard for what they have....whatever their hourly pay is , it doesn't matter. The guy that's earning $20 an hour has an idea wtf is going on in life. Which is more then I can say about you based on your posts. So quite bragging about shit that's not yours...cars you didn't buy...cams and nitrous you wont be paying for. And do us all a favour....quit calling out people to bet when your betting with money you didn't earn......Your likely an alright guy with good intentions....just dummy up.
Um he didn't start insulting him. A few jealous guys started bashing him.
Homeless Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 08:18 AM   #90
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeless Man View Post
Um he didn't start insulting him. A few jealous guys started bashing him.
Ya but that comment about the 20 per hour gets me going...like I said he is likely an alright guy...oh and check your pm.
Old 02-18-2015, 08:19 AM   #91
mikebaby

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS A6 Vert
Quote:
That's not the point. I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is, and nobody else seems to be willing to do the same. Should be an easy $500 if they are so confident that the Z06 will win.
Your parents money......

mikebaby
mikebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 08:29 AM   #92
Ernest T

Drives: 2014 RS
Quote:
Just because I love being right, here is a picture of their garage from May 31, 2013 at 4:24 P.M. This is when they had a Gallardo LP-570-4 Spyder Performante and a QuatroPorte before they got the Hurucan and GranTurismo MC. My friend used to play tennis at his house all the time back in high school and had this saved on his phone. Now go to sleep and so you're ready for your 8-5 job tomorrow at $20 an hour. Goodnight
You realize the "aura" from the guys family that owns those cars doesn't spill over on to you right?
Ernest T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 10:11 AM   #93
Homeless Man
Homeless Life Chose Me

Drives: LS3 (sold 4/21)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rontammy0 View Post
Ya but that comment about the 20 per hour gets me going...like I said he is likely an alright guy...oh and check your pm.
The last PM I got from you was 2/15
Homeless Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 10:17 AM   #94
Nor Cal ZL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1 M6
"Just because I love being right, here is a picture of their garage from May 31, 2013 at 4:24 P.M. This is when they had a Gallardo LP-570-4 Spyder Performante and a QuatroPorte before they got the Hurucan and GranTurismo MC. My friend used to play tennis at his house all the time back in high school and had this saved on his phone. Now go to sleep and so you're ready for your 8-5 job tomorrow at $20 an hour. Goodnight"

There are two choices in life. You can be right, or you can be happy. Engineers are frequently wrong.
Nor Cal ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 10:22 AM   #95
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Quote:
Now go to sleep and so you're ready for your 8-5 job tomorrow at $20 an hour. Goodnight
I was completely with you, and even kind of felt bad how everyone was turning the thread around on you until you made that last remark.

Lots of people have a nice living on that wage, and work very hard to get it. Everyone does not base their value in life off of what their paycheck has on it and owning $100k+ cars. I don't feel bad for the guy getting up to go make $20 an hour, many of those guys are my family and friends, many of whom make a lot less than that even. I do feel bad for the guy who thinks that somehow the money he makes determines his happiness and value, that is quite sad. Nothing wrong with having lots of money and nice things, I enjoy them as much as the next guy, and work hard to have them. However putting down others for what they make and somehow thinking that you are in some way superior to them because of how much money you have or make, which is how that came off, it's pretty sad.

I'm sure you were just a little ticked with what everyone was saying to you, but that's no need to put down the entire middle class of this country

Nice Camaro

Last edited by Sales @ CAI Inc; 02-18-2015 at 10:51 AM.
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 10:26 AM   #96
2010SLVRBULIT

Drives: G5(LLT) & C6(LS3)
no competition, especially for spoiled kids...
2010SLVRBULIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 10:38 AM   #97
fif_gen_powa

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS Turbo
IT'S NOT EVEN HIS Z06 VETTE OR OTHER EXOTIC CARS IN THE GARAGE

IT'S A KID HE JUST MET IN A SCHOOL PARKING LOT AND DOESN'T EVEN REALLY KNOW

THE OP DRIVES A CAMARO, THAT HE DOES NOT EVEN PAY FOR... AND IS STILL IN SCHOOL...

BUT THINKS HE IS SOME HOW SUPERIOR TO EVERY ONE ELSE HERE

WHAT A JOKE
fif_gen_powa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 10:40 AM   #98
GMTool
MY SS is SOLD

Drives: AGM 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS L99
Clicked on this thread, what a mistake. From the top to the bottom and everything in between. People that deserve it all, and have none. People that have it all and deserve none. Only one way to live, everyone's got to figure it out. Some of the most wealthiest people have the hardest time. Too bad money can't buy wisdom and knowledge.