Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 09-12-2014, 02:46 PM   #1
BlackSmoke

Drives: 2013 Black SS 1LE
rickscamaros.com

I wanted to pass along a vendor that I had never heard of or seen previously on here. While I did my search last week for the Rapid Fire Tail Lights I found this company rickscamaros.com. They had the lights and my lowering springs I was looking for and as a added bonus I saved 15% on the entire order because of a promotion they had going and may still very well have it. I knew that my Rapid Fire Tail Lights would be 2 weeks because of them being made at the manufacturer but to my surprise my springs were at my door step 2 days after I placed my order. Also a big plus is they are very nice and helpful when you call them. They always answer with no long waits or answering machines like some of the others.

Phastek was really my only vendor that I used and never even shopped at other online companies. Then I started getting a answering machine at different times of the day. Trying once for 2 days to get a live person with a couple of questions about some products on a large order I was about to place. (that large order got placed with another company) This was a big problem for me so naturally I started looking at other companies. With me its fairly simple - I look for 3 things when spending my money. Price, Fast shipping and a voice when I have questions or a problem. Don't get me wrong I still like Phastek and will deal with them again I am sure but they are just hard to get on the phone which creates a big problem. BUT they are not alone protuninglabs when you call - expect to be on hold for quite some time. I have only made one purchase (and from the hold times and such will moreless be my last order with them) from these guys but I had a problem 2 days after installed. I called and my hold time was 45 minutes. You have to be kidding me if anyone calls this good customer service. I had just dropped $600.00 bucks with protuninglabs.com and I have to wait 45 minutes to talk to someone?? I hate throwing anyone under the bus really but with that said I also speak my mind. You HAVE to take care of your people. Period.

Being a business owner myself I can not imagine my customers constantly not being able to get ahold of my personnel because every time that phone rings that's money and good customer service which always keeps people coming back. I will hire more people all day long to assist my customers before I let them not get through which in turn they will go some where else. The internet is full of companies for our Camaro hobby that has endless parts, sales and promotions. Its a dog eat dog business and if you obtain a good customer base you better take good care of them. People will even pay more for good service rather than save money and get crappy service. That's a proven fact.

Nevertheless check out rickscamaros.com and I am just positive that you will be impressed with their service. I know I am and granted I have just one order in the works with them and its a new relationship I am still impressed with how you are treated when you simply call them for any reason.
K & N Cold Air Intake, 25% window tint, 2 sets of 6000K LED fogs added, bow ties delete, Pypes catback mid exhaust, MGP Caliper covers, Spyder projection HID 6000K lighting with dual CCFL halos, Technostalgia Rapid Fire LED Tail Lights, blacked out rear bezels, Oracle Ghosted side marker lights, Platinum Ultra Rims, LED tag, dome, trunk lighting, Razzi Ground Effects, Billet Grille, Oracle Concept Mirrors, Eibach Pro Springs,
GM Strut Tower Brace and LED lit door sills.

Last edited by BlackSmoke; 09-12-2014 at 02:51 PM. Reason: mis-spelling
BlackSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote