Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 07-23-2017, 09:31 PM   #1
xXSicSicSicXx

Drives: 14 1LE
no map signal

Maybe you guys can help since DIY section won't. I need help getting signal to my meth controller.

It gets power to the controller, and the pump sprays when I connect it directly to the battery. My grounds also check good for continuity. I've tried with the switches on the controller in every configuration, but no joy.
I feel like I've tried everything, but nothing is working out for me. Has anyone else had this problem?

The set up is ecs novi kit, snow meth, using a 3 bar map. for whatever reason I only see a little over .7 vdc at idle, but see 1.3 vdc with engine off ignition on.

Last edited by xXSicSicSicXx; 07-24-2017 at 03:40 AM.
xXSicSicSicXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 10:06 PM   #2
blake-b

Drives: 2009 ZR1
I think ECS uses an Alky control kit for theirs. Have you contacted ECS or Julio at Alky control? Everytime I've contacted Julio, he has responded in a very timely manner.
blake-b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 11:41 PM   #3
xXSicSicSicXx

nah, it's a snow meth kit. the kit seems to work fine, I just can't get any map signal. I plan on bench testing my map to be sure it's not that, but I don't know what else it could be after that. I've started talking with their tech support, but I figured I'd see who knows what on here too.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:12 AM   #4
xXSicSicSicXx

got it working. turns out you just get way lower voltage signal when using a 3 bar map and only using 14 psi. she's now a squirter