Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 10-14-2015, 12:12 AM   #1
snaphappy

Drives: 2011 Camaro Convertible SS2/RS LS3
$23000 2011 SS2/RS LS3 Convertible 54,000 Miles

Pictures coming soon. Just trying to see if there's any interest. I owe $23,000 on it. Blue book is $24,500. It has every option available in 2011 except ground effects, but it does have the optional mud flaps instead. It also doesn't have remote start because it's a manual 6. But literally every other option is on the car including things like the heritage grille and HUD.

It's victory red with tan leather and a tan top. Literally everything works. I'm the original owner. It has custom "Camaro SS" floor mats and "SS" floor mats in the backseat. It has a SOLO Performance Axle Back and amazing sound.

Waaaaay back like at 20,000 miles the heater core had to be replaced. It was a big job. They forgot to put some screws back in the dash, and for a while there I had a dash rattle. I got up under the dash and found where the screws were missing and now it's like new. Absolutely no rattles. You'd NEVER know the heater core was replaced unless I told you, but I'm a transparent seller.

Then at say 40,000 miles the passenger headlight went out. It was not the bulb. The dealer told me it was the ballast - I don't even know what that is haha. But that's all the service it's had. Heater core and headlight.

Again, literally everything works.

Tires are my second set of Pirelli P Zeros. They probably have another 1000-2000 miles left. So you will need a new set shortly. You don't have to get Pirellis obviously. That's one of the reasons for the discounted price. It doesn't pull or vibrate right now. It does hum at 65. But that's just because the tread is SO low.

I think the paint is good. There are road chips here and there, when I post pics I will show you every single one.

The RS wheels do have curb scrapes. You can't see them until you're close, but they're ugly, no doubt. I'll post detailed pics.

Brakes were replace with full OEM discs and rotors at 40,000 - rear rotors were not replaced, but rear pads were. I kept the old rotors and pads just because. You can have them. Have original floor mats too, never used. Original window sticker. Tonneau cover. Original battery is still fully operational. I also have the original mufflers. I have a spare air filter brand new, not that it matters I guess, haha.

I'm going to get it detailed and then I'll post pics, thanks!
snaphappy is offline   Reply With Quote