Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 11-05-2018, 12:42 PM   #1
Jerrylee

Drives: SS 6.2
Hello everyone, October 15, 2013, exit of the concession of my new Camaro (last model

Hello everyone,

October 15, 2013, exit of the concession of my new Camaro (last model officially sold new in Switzerland, I did not want 2014 because I did not like the taillights, but since, my opinion has changed) , before going home to the mountains (I have 4 months of snow a year and I ride every day with my Camaro), a little stop at a big Geneva tire dealer to buy 4 Pirelli Scorpion Winter (excellent on the snow, the first held 3 seasons, 10000km and some burns)

First urgent change as I spend a lot of time in Corsica and I did not want my mistress to blow themselves up, poses a huge sticker Corsica on the rear window (later, to facilitate the helicopters of the French police (I am very player), I also put a big sticker of the Corsica island on the roof

Then, installation of a CAI K & N Typhoon, a complete line Borla S-Type, a Phantom grille, short springs -4cm and as soon as the legal warranty of 3 years is passed, reprogramming engine to remove the factory flanges ( limitation of power, torque, deactivation of the AFM and the speed limiter which apparently can not be deactivated but reprogrammed, my Camaro can now theoretically go up to 646 km / h ... 😇

Then, want new rims and I flash on DLW Uros K-S (those who are in the picture of my avatar) and decided to keep the TSW Mirabaud for snow tires.

On October 15, 2017, my wife and my youngest daughter (I have 3 daughters) are going to eat in an American restaurant in France, a great day until the return or about 5 km from my house, a group of bikers who were doing race lost one in a bend that came to fit into the front of my Camaro, fortunately, the biker had nothing but my poor car was immobilized 3 months in bodywork saw the difficulty of having the parts , the fact that I wanted to put a front of ZL1 and that the garage closed from December 20 to January 10 for the holiday season

I got it back on January 19, 2018 and it was not even finished, it was missing an Oracle side maker and the bowtie of the grille (I received it all 6 months later) ...

And since that happiness, it remains for me to find a hood of ZL1 on which I will paint a large Punisher Skull and then we will see (obliged to meter a hood ZL1 because with the new face, there is too much air coming in and from 290 km / h, the hood slams and it may tear, and since I want to know how fast it goes up now that it is "free" ...

Here are the pictures of the evolution from the first day to now (sorry for the spelling, but I use a translator).
Attached Images

Last edited by Jerrylee; 11-05-2018 at 02:39 PM.
Jerrylee is offline   Reply With Quote