Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 08-24-2011, 09:47 AM   #1
Spillz

Drives: 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Send a message via Yahoo to Spillz
2010 Summit White 2SS/RS for sale-Less than 1200 miles

Hi everyone, let me first start off by thanking you for taking the time to read my Camaro5 posting for my 2010 Camaro. I really don't want to do this, but its the most logical thing to do at this time for me. I purchased my camaro from a local Chevrolet dealer in NOVA. I'm the second owner the this beautiful 2010 Summit White 2SS/RS. The first owner owned the vehicle for almost a year and only put 215 miles on the car. The dealer informed me that the previous owner was a regular customer of theirs and traded the Camaro in on a new Corvette. I purchased the car in February 16, 2011 with 254 mile on the odometer.

I've recently ran into some issues with my landlord in reference to storage of my Camaro and decided its time for me to move out and purchase my own home. Unfortunately, I cant financially afford a home in the area I want to live, so I must part ways with this beautiful car. My car has less than 1200 miles on the odometer and has the following:

Boston Acoustic stereo upgrade
RS package
Inferno Orange two tone leather seats
6 speed manual transmission
Inferno Orange Ambient lighting
tinted windows (professionally installed)
I purchased RPI Splash guards
Heritage grill w/SS emblem and you will receive the original grill

In addition, GM repainted the front, rear, and gas door to properly match the rest of the car under warranty. As a bonus you will receive a spare set of Inferno Orange vinyl stripes.

My car has only been hand washed with Adam's Car Detailing products. I'm very picky when it comes to a cars condition, so rest assured this car is in immaculant condition. smells brand new. I window original sticker and owners manuals. It still has the factory warranty and power train waranty. I am selling my camaro to purchase a home. The sale price is $32, 800.00 (firm).

Spillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:08 AM   #2
huggercamaro21
Sales Manager for Chevy

Drives: Tahoe RST
Sorry you have to sell, but I think you may have a hard time selling for almost 33k. Most people are looking at 28-30k for a used 2010.
huggercamaro21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:12 AM   #3
Spillz

thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by huggercamaro21 View Post
Sorry you have to sell, but I think you may have a hard time selling for almost 33k. Most people are looking at 28-30k for a used 2010.

thank you for responding to my ad. Yes, there are many 2SS' out there at that price range, but with much higher mileage. I can survive keeping it, but at this time prefer to sell it. Thanks again...
Old 08-25-2011, 08:24 PM   #4
OBX Guy
OBX GUY

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow SS
Nice Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spillz View Post
thank you for responding to my ad. Yes, there are many 2SS' out there at that price range, but with much higher mileage. I can survive keeping it, but at this time prefer to sell it. Thanks again...
Nice Car..if you decide to lower the price let me know. Had a 2010 Rally Yellow 2SS/RS....traded about a year ago for truck.....really miss my Camaro......looking for a replacement. I am in NC so not that far away. Any interior pics? thanks.
OBX Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 09:32 AM   #5
Spillz

Preparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBX Guy View Post
Nice Car..if you decide to lower the price let me know. Had a 2010 Rally Yellow 2SS/RS....traded about a year ago for truck.....really miss my Camaro......looking for a replacement. I am in NC so not that far away. Any interior pics? thanks.
Hi there, thank you for your interests in my car. I dont have any pics of the interior, but if you please provide me your email address I can take some this weekend and send them to you. Be safe this weekend......
Old 08-26-2011, 02:31 PM   #6
OBX Guy
OBX GUY

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spillz View Post
Hi there, thank you for your interests in my car. I dont have any pics of the interior, but if you please provide me your email address I can take some this weekend and send them to you. Be safe this weekend......

Thanks..done all we can do to prep for Hurricane....just wait and see. we may loose elec...so if i don't respond if few days that would be why...my e-mai is: jpinnernc@centurylink.net
OBX Guy is offline   Reply With Quote