Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 02-10-2011, 11:06 AM   #15
ChvyBoss
THAT BOOST TURNS HEADS

Drives: Camaro 2SS/RS
I highly agree that power Chevy is
Full of it. I work right down the street from their location and I always here bad things about them. Sry for your bad experience. I reccomend going to Rydell chevy in northridge on Devonshire st. This is where I got my camaro and I've never had a problem with them.
Old 02-10-2011, 01:01 PM   #16
iamacamaroguy

Drives: 2011 Camaro Blk/Blk. Base Model.
What a coincidence, I had the car towed to Rydell
iamacamaroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:05 PM   #17
Amenti

Drives: 2017 1SS Convertible
I got my Camaro from Rydell. There was a little wait when I wanted them to investigate a minor issue with my Camaro and do some scheduled maintenance; but, that was just because it was busy that day, and I was always treated quite well there.

Appearance Mods: RiderGraphix LS7 Front Fascia Blackout Vinyl, Gill Insert Vinyl, Rear Deck Lid Vinyl (Gloss Black), Gary's Customs Painted Bowties

Coming Soon: BMR Trailing Arms
Amenti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:54 PM   #18
ChvyBoss
THAT BOOST TURNS HEADS

Drives: Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamacamaroguy View Post
What a coincidence, I had the car towed to Rydell
Old 02-13-2011, 08:09 PM   #19
bxmlmm

Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS 6m
Send a message via AIM to bxmlmm
I bought mine and had it serviced at Rydell in Northridge , all good there.
bxmlmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 08:24 PM   #20
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

Drives: Orange Krate DOB - 11/22/2010
I have bought multiple cars at Rydell. Good folks. I also recently bought a used Ranger pickup from Power Ford in Valencia. Guess what... 2000 miles on it and all of a sudden it has a mysterious rod knock! Hmmm think they used engine honey? Probably. They were jerks at that Ford dealership too. Both places owned by Autonation.

I do have a question about your side airbag deployment. Since you have a new Camaro and the airbags deployed, and you state they shouldn't have, DID YOU GET an automatic phone call from Onstar when the bags inflated, asking about your well being??? If you didn't I would be inquiring about that situation as well! You could be dead in a ditch and no one would know. Just saying...
Orange Krate is offline   Reply With Quote