Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 08-20-2013, 08:31 PM   #15
StOrM TrOOpEr
TK-421

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS Summit White #349
urgh no luck.. all wires are tight, no corrosion. bus port was a little bit loose and i tightened it. tested the box before putting it back in and same issues. nothing wrong physically inside the box. maybe its the led but i doubt coz the flash and auto remote function is not working. so it should be the motherboard. im done with this box. fck it. il spend extra $ for the nightowl. just hope that kit wont have any issues too
2012 CAMARO 2SS/RS A6 L99, TPW 7-18-2011 FIRST PRODUCTION WEEK 2012 MODEL #349
"LIKE" me on my FACEBOOK page http://www.facebook.com/stormtroopercamaro2ssrs
MY BUILD THREAD: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209482 - COTW 6/25/13

StOrM TrOOpEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 09:08 PM   #16
LS3 SS

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Camaro SS (LS3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StOrM TrOOpEr View Post
urgh no luck.. all wires are tight, no corrosion. bus port was a little bit loose and i tightened it. tested the box before putting it back in and same issues. nothing wrong physically inside the box. maybe its the led but i doubt coz the flash and auto remote function is not working. so it should be the motherboard. im done with this box. fck it. il spend extra $ for the nightowl. just hope that kit wont have any issues too

I just yanked my box off this evening after I got off work. with a lift and air tools, removing/ installing the bumper is always a breeze. I'll be sending it off tomorrow, hoping for the best.
Old 08-20-2013, 09:31 PM   #17
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by UF4LIFE102SS View Post
That can be a byproduct of a few things including the alignment of the LED in the headlight housing. We're always happy to help our customers get things dialed in.
I have sent u pics and u said not good. I don't install my self so do I need to refresh your mind. Not trying to b a Hole. I love to show the lights off but not working right now.
Unfortunately I don't know forum handles and I apologize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS3 SS View Post
Jordan,

I contacted Jeremy last week, and I have received an RMA number, I just haven't removed my box from my bumper yet and mailed off the box and remote.
We'll get it dialed in. I appreciate your support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StOrM TrOOpEr View Post
I'd check the connections in the harness before you throw in the towel. There is a connection issue somewhere and since we weren't able to verify the harness I can't say for sure. I apologize you've had issues.

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 11:27 PM   #18
StOrM TrOOpEr
TK-421

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS Summit White #349
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDP Motorsports View Post
Unfortunately I don't know forum handles and I apologize.

We'll get it dialed in. I appreciate your support.

I'd check the connections in the harness before you throw in the towel. There is a connection issue somewhere and since we weren't able to verify the harness I can't say for sure. I apologize you've had issues.

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
i just cant deal with same issues over and over again. il send everything for repair. i got a potential buyer already.
2012 CAMARO 2SS/RS A6 L99, TPW 7-18-2011 FIRST PRODUCTION WEEK 2012 MODEL #349
"LIKE" me on my FACEBOOK page http://www.facebook.com/stormtroopercamaro2ssrs
MY BUILD THREAD: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209482 - COTW 6/25/13

StOrM TrOOpEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:12 PM   #19
MackMan
Camaro CRAZY

Drives: 2019 OC 1SS/1LE
I've had an issue with mine as well - been meaning to call and get it replaced.. it's been off the car for a month. My lights don't work correctly (one is a different color and blue doesn't work. I have tried opening the box and checking the connections (Per Jeremy) and everything seems fine. This will be my second time sending it in. Also thought about getting the NightOwl kit but I've got to start saving for that one haha.
MackMan is offline   Reply With Quote