Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 01-02-2010, 01:44 AM   #1
xpanda305x
Banned

Drives: Dark Knight
Can't sleep!!! Picking up my LS tomorrow!!

Well tomorrow is a big day for me.. I will become what I've been dying to become..a proud owner of a 2010 camaro!!! I pick it up tomorrow from maroone. I just can't sleeep!! Any advice? Driving 2 hours to pick her up. Black with black inteior LS. I'll take pictures. I'm sorry I made this thread just had to get this feeling out o my system!!
xpanda305x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 01:47 AM   #2
Ravirn
Account Unaccounted for

Drives: Black SS
Congrats! I recommend breathing slowly into a paper bag for a few minutes.

Have fun tomorrow!
Old 01-02-2010, 01:48 AM   #3
OuSoonersGirl
I need a V-1 BAD!

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Oh man I KNOW how you feel. I picked mine up 5 hrs away so I drove a day early, stayed in a nice hotel only 1 mile away from the dealership. I was so excited I didn't eat breakfast. Me skipping a meal is a BIG thing so those who know me, know I had to definitely be excited!!!

Big big congrats to you!!!
OuSoonersGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 01:52 AM   #4
tmac1granger33
NM HT5

Drives: COTW 3/5/12
nice i hope u enjoy it! i cant wait till i sell my charger so i can get my summit white ls!
tmac1granger33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 01:52 AM   #5
BaylorCamaro
Track > 1/4 Mile

Drives: 2016 C7 Z51
Congrats!!!! The thing that kept me alive while my Camaro was being built were racing games for my PS3 that had the Camaro in it, this Forum, Car and Driver and youtube videos of people's 2010 Camaros. Unfortunately not many of these will help you.. Try and get some sleep and before you know it you will have your car!!
BaylorCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 01:55 AM   #6
JorgeSS
Mayhem SS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99 SW/IOM
yup, think of it that way, the faster you go to sleep the faster you will be driving your new baby jaja

La Muerte Z71 - Stock 5.3 Tuned by File
JorgeSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 02:10 AM   #7
xpanda305x
Banned

Drives: Dark Knight
I can't sleep.. Tv off and eyes closed... Yet no sleep... I tried counting sheeps. Listening to music.. No work... Callled the gf...she got mad and called me dumb...maybe stay up alll day??? Anyone up for some serious cod6 pwnage?? Ps3?

Btw thanks to everyone for filling me in with information and knowlage about my new ride!!! Next week I'll make a thread with pics and such
xpanda305x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 02:13 AM   #8
OuSoonersGirl
I need a V-1 BAD!

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpanda305x View Post
I can't sleep.. Tv off and eyes closed... Yet no sleep... I tried counting sheeps. Listening to music.. No work... Callled the gf...she got mad and called me dumb...maybe stay up alll day??? Anyone up for some serious cod6 pwnage?? Ps3?

Btw thanks to everyone for filling me in with information and knowlage about my new ride!!! Next week I'll make a thread with pics and such
Forgive the gf, if it was hers she would completely understand. LOL

Don't stay up all night because then you will be sleepy and you don't want to fall asleep behind the wheel when you drive it home
OuSoonersGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 02:16 AM   #9
Rcfiddy1
Sold car...

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow 2SS/RS #37115
Congrates...Get some sleep. You will be up all day when you get your ride. Dont forget to adjust your side mirrors to cover your blind spots before your ride home.
Rcfiddy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 02:17 AM   #10
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Drives: R6P 1SS/RS BLK/L99
Buddy, I'm happy for you! You won't fall asleep untill about an hour and a half to two hours before you need to get up. You will be tired all day...BUT, you'll be driving a Camaro when it's all said and done!!!

The only advice I can give you, is to make sure you have your camera(s) with you, with extra batteries and memory chips!!! And make sure you have somebody take pictures of you with your Camaro. Don't just play photographer, be the subject too!!!!

One last thing...Congratulations!!! I'm very happy for you!
~ Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just, And this be our motto, "In God is our trust." And the Star Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave ~ Francis Scott Key ~
SScattergunSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 02:28 AM   #11
JorgeSS
Mayhem SS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99 SW/IOM
you have to get used to the GF thing jaja
like today my girl slammed my door, and i took off pissed... she got mad cuz she said u love your car more than me, i said well I payed 42 grand for it, wouldn't you???
but then again i dont let her drive it maybe thats why she doesnt like it jaja

La Muerte Z71 - Stock 5.3 Tuned by File
JorgeSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 02:33 AM   #12
Xp0gam3r

Drives: '15 2SS 1LE; '10 2LT RS
Congrats man! I had same feeling and ended up not sleeping but instead reading on this forum and watching youtube videos of the camero night before i got the car was awesome but i didnt have to drive a long way just 15 mins so i recommend to try get as much sleep as you can! just go to bed and imagine that you WONT be allowed to pickup car unless you sleep
Xp0gam3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 02:40 AM   #13
carguy50

Drives: 2SS/RS, Sequntials,Tune,Flomstr,CAI
I rode my bike to the San Antonio rail yard to try to see my 2SS. They have those damn shades on the railcar, could not see anything. Then the dude on the Gate wouldn't let me in. It took 2 more days to process and truck ship To Corpus. I feel your pain. Good luck and drive it like you stole it.
carguy50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 02:42 AM   #14
Rcfiddy1
Sold car...

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow 2SS/RS #37115
Quote:
Originally Posted by JorgeSS View Post
you have to get used to the GF thing jaja
like today my girl slammed my door, and i took off pissed... she got mad cuz she said u love your car more than me, i said well I payed 42 grand for it, wouldn't you???
but then again i dont let her drive it maybe thats why she doesnt like it jaja

LOL, My girl says same thing everytime I tell her to dont let door swing open, or Dont slam the door.
Rcfiddy1 is offline   Reply With Quote