Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 08-05-2012, 09:43 AM   #6581
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10 HBM
Send a message via ICQ to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via MSN to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Yahoo to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Skype™ to FLYNNZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by armysig View Post
2017 Hyper Blue Metallic ZL1 A10/CF Hood Insert/PDR/NAV MODS: Rotofab CAI/V-MAX CNC Ported Throttle Body/Clear Bra/LED Reverse Light/Rock Guards/Lift Pads/Darkened Tail Lights/Ghost-Tinted LED Side Markers/Darkened 3rd Brake Light
FLYNNZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:26 PM   #6582
Wildcat

Drives: 2010 IOM Camaro 2SS
Count me in for this upcoming Saturday's Mt. Lemmon run. Just changed the oil today; ready to go.
Wildcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:58 PM   #6583
Transformed
Roxy

Drives: 2012 Red Camaro 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by armysig View Post
Sounds like a lion and a Camaro say the same thing!
Transformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:15 AM   #6584
REIGHARD55

Drives: 2018 Hot Wheels 50th anniversary ed
An alternative to loud exhaust.

I read this article in The Daily and wanted to share it with you.

Sex drives
Automakers are increasingly resorting to technological tricks to make lesser rides roar like a…

Read more at http://bit.ly/N6JVmS
REIGHARD55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:12 AM   #6585
Bodih
I Got My Orange Crush

Drives: it like I stoles it...
This week;

Club Meeting on Thursday, 9 Aug. This time it will be in central Tucson at Jason's Deli on Broadway. Dinner at 6PM if you're hungry. Meeting at 7PM. Car Show season is starting up again soon, and we have several events planned on the calendar, so there's much to talk about. Please PM or email if you plan to attend so I can ensure we have reserved parking for everyone.

Flynnaz +1
BODIH +1
40Years
NGemrose +1
FastCam
Tamaras2SS
RIEGHARD55
CosmosZL1
KinyonZ28 (?)

The AZ All Gens' cruise up Mt Lemmon on 11 Aug. The plan so far is to meet up with them at Udall Park around 12 Noon, then depart for the mountain around 1:00. Please PM or e-mail me if you plan to attend. Here's who I have so far;

BODIH +1
RIEGHARD55
40 years
Taintedveins
gotroost
yzrider58 +1
Transformed
Tamaras2SS
FlynnAZ +1
CoyoteRiverRacing +1
CosmosZL1
BlueChev +1
Mud +1
JHoward7285 +1
Wildcat
RRodriguez
HiRevnHevn
Armysig +1
AZSS6SP +1
KinyonZ28 (Plus possibly a couple other 4th Gens)
PinkCamaro10 - 2 cars (2 friend)
RamZ - 1 car (2 friends)

Let me know who else so I can pass it on to Cyrus.

Thanks

BODIH

My love is in league with the freeway. Its passion will ride, as the cities fly by, and the tail-lights dissolve in the coming of night. And the questions in thousands take flight ~Robert Plant - Big Log~

Last edited by Bodih; 08-06-2012 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Added Will & Tony
Bodih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:06 AM   #6586
Bodih
I Got My Orange Crush

Drives: it like I stoles it...
Two notes;

We visited with Troy & Maria this weekend. He looks amazing (from a man's perspective...) and is healing great for someone that's been cracked open like a pistachio! He's restricted from driving for a few more weeks. No excessive G's allowed (obviously, his doctor has heard about his driving reputation...). He's itching to get in the car, and already working on clearance from the doctor, AND Maria, to join us on the Run to the Pines the end of Sept.

Patti and I also stopped by Hot Rods Old Vail Sunday on the way back from Wilcox. I really want to like this place, and hope it succeeds, but there are still issues to be worked out. I'd like to think of it as a grown-up atmosphere (with a machine shop and two bars), but there were more babies and children than adults. Families that hadn't even been seated yet were letting their children run around the restaurant to look through the windows. It was so loud, we basically had to point at the menu to tell the waitress what we wanted. We ordered an appetizer and sandwiches, but never saw the appetizer. Another waitress grabbed it for her table. The manager comped one of our meals for the trouble. The sandwiches were all very good. I hope they can get settled in and overcome the new-business jitters soon.

My love is in league with the freeway. Its passion will ride, as the cities fly by, and the tail-lights dissolve in the coming of night. And the questions in thousands take flight ~Robert Plant - Big Log~
Bodih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:11 AM   #6587
Tamaras2SS

Drives: 2011 Red Jewel 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sis View Post
Here's a picture of my sister and I in Lowell, Indiana. We are now in Indy and will post photos later. It is very HOT here, 96 degrees.
That is an awesome pic of you and your Sis!!!! Hope you are having a great time!!!!!
Tamaras2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 02:04 PM   #6588
jasycz28
J.Sick

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Does anybody have their stock spark plug wires they want to get rid of? I really only need one but I will buy the whole set.
Thanks,
Joshua
Old 08-06-2012, 05:10 PM   #6589
Taintedveins
Shark attack!

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodih View Post
This week;

Club Meeting on Thursday, 9 Aug. This time it will be in central Tucson at Jason's Deli on Broadway. Dinner at 6PM if you're hungry. Meeting at 7PM. Car Show season is starting up again soon, and we have several events planned on the calendar, so there's much to talk about. Please PM or email if you plan to attend so I can ensure we have reserved parking for everyone.

Flynnaz +1
BODIH +1
40Years
NGemrose +1
FastCam
Tamaras2SS
RIEGHARD55
CosmosZL1
KinyonZ28 (?)

The AZ All Gens' cruise up Mt Lemmon on 11 Aug. The plan so far is to meet up with them at Udall Park around 12 Noon, then depart for the mountain around 1:00. Please PM or e-mail me if you plan to attend. Here's who I have so far;

BODIH +1
RIEGHARD55
40 years
Taintedveins
gotroost
yzrider58 +1
Transformed
Tamaras2SS
FlynnAZ +1
CoyoteRiverRacing +1
CosmosZL1
BlueChev +1
Mud +1
JHoward7285 +1
Wildcat
RRodriguez
HiRevnHevn
Armysig +1
AZSS6SP +1
KinyonZ28 (Plus possibly a couple other 4th Gens)
PinkCamaro10 - 2 cars (2 friend)
RamZ - 1 car (2 friends)

Let me know who else so I can pass it on to Cyrus.

Thanks

BODIH
I think I may have a friend or two for the mt lemmon trip not sure. But I am in for some Jasons Deli haha
Old 08-06-2012, 08:24 PM   #6590
Big Sis

Drives: 2013 2SS RS 1LE 6M Victory Red
Camaro5fest Photo Album...

I posted some (additional) photos in an album called Camaro5fest. Enjoy!
Old 08-06-2012, 08:48 PM   #6591
40years

Drives: 2016 CAMARO 1SS Hyper Blue Met.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sis View Post
I posted some (additional) photos in an album called Camaro5fest. Enjoy!
Nice pics. Hope you both had a great time and didn't have to stick up to many circle K's to pay for all the new bling!!! You back in town already?
Old 08-06-2012, 09:31 PM   #6592
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10 HBM
Send a message via ICQ to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via MSN to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Yahoo to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Skype™ to FLYNNZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodih View Post
Two notes;

We visited with Troy & Maria this weekend. He looks amazing (from a man's perspective...) and is healing great for someone that's been cracked open like a pistachio! He's restricted from driving for a few more weeks. No excessive G's allowed (obviously, his doctor has heard about his driving reputation...). He's itching to get in the car, and already working on clearance from the doctor, AND Maria, to join us on the Run to the Pines the end of Sept.

Patti and I also stopped by Hot Rods Old Vail Sunday on the way back from Wilcox. I really want to like this place, and hope it succeeds, but there are still issues to be worked out. I'd like to think of it as a grown-up atmosphere (with a machine shop and two bars), but there were more babies and children than adults. Families that hadn't even been seated yet were letting their children run around the restaurant to look through the windows. It was so loud, we basically had to point at the menu to tell the waitress what we wanted. We ordered an appetizer and sandwiches, but never saw the appetizer. Another waitress grabbed it for her table. The manager comped one of our meals for the trouble. The sandwiches were all very good. I hope they can get settled in and overcome the new-business jitters soon.
I agree, I had lunch at Hotrods today, and talked to the GM for a sec. It seems the week days are good, but the weekends have two hour wait times, that is no good. I think they will get the ish together one of these days. I had the chicken wrap, it was good, there was about 25 people eating when I was there. My advice go during the week, stay away on the weekends for now.
2017 Hyper Blue Metallic ZL1 A10/CF Hood Insert/PDR/NAV MODS: Rotofab CAI/V-MAX CNC Ported Throttle Body/Clear Bra/LED Reverse Light/Rock Guards/Lift Pads/Darkened Tail Lights/Ghost-Tinted LED Side Markers/Darkened 3rd Brake Light
FLYNNZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:54 PM   #6593
alab32

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by alab32 View Post
Soooo... I bought a new key for the Camaro from GMpartsDirect... did not come pre-cut so I need to get it cut. Anyone know a good place to go to get it cut? Neither of the Chevy dealerships do...
Nothing??? No one???

alab32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:11 PM   #6594
40years

Drives: 2016 CAMARO 1SS Hyper Blue Met.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alab32 View Post
Nothing??? No one???
Sorry Adam, I don't know of anyone. When they replaced all of my locks earlier in the year, the keys came already cut.