Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 08-18-2010, 12:17 AM   #1205
JackDaRipper89

Drives: SW 2/LT w/RS N Blk Leather
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scourage View Post
Found this;
Freedom Cruze & Car Show

Timing should work out for me, I would just have to leave half way through Omaha though.
sweet i should be there....perfect timing.
JackDaRipper89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 07:53 AM   #1206
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

Drives: 2010 RJT RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberious View Post
Hey, got a question for you Huskers (I was stationed at Offutt for 10 years so I kinda count.) A buddy of mine is looking to buy a Camaro, probably 1SS or 2SS but tells me that the Omaha/Bellevue Chevy dealers are still jacking up the prices on the 2010s. I have trouble buying this as the model year is at an end and Fall is around the corner. Does anyone know a good dealer/salesperson I can refer him to that will give him a good deal?

Please let me know and I'll pass it on to him!

Thanks,

Tib
Talk to Chris at H&H Chevrolet. He is a member of this forum and they will not do you wrong. Same thing with Beandip(Bryan) at Sid Dillon's, excellent service. Both have Camaros ready to drive off the lot.

Last edited by rmpackers; 08-19-2010 at 12:51 PM.
rmpackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 12:13 PM   #1207
Fast Eddie

Drives: 2010 SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmpackers View Post
Talk to Chris at H&H Chevrolet. Is is a member of this forum and they will not do you wrong. Same thing with Beandip(Bryan) at Sid Dillon's, excellent service. Both have Camaros ready to drive off the lot.
I can second that. I got mine at H&H and they did right by me. I got my other car at Sid Dillion (Blair) and they were good to me as well.

FWIW, H&H is a good place to get an oil change. $71 for 8Qt. of mobil 1, a filter, and wash (can tell them not to wash). Plus they have a record of it being done on time and no oil on the driveway. The oil and filter alone are almost $70 to DIY.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 02:21 PM   #1208
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

I asked about the Cruise scheduled for Saturday night at the Crossings Mall in Gretna, this is the response:
Hi
Yes there is a planned route you can find it on our website www.freedomcruze.com
Be at the mall by 4:30 on saturday we will leave promptly at 5pm then we will be back around 830 thats when the party starts

Thanks
Pat
Here is the map:http://www.freedomcruze.com/cruze_route
Old 08-20-2010, 11:23 AM   #1209
Chris@H&HChevy

Drives: 2007 Trailblazer SS
Hey guys I ran across this today! It looks like Dillons is putting on another poker run! The last one was a great time! I plan on going hope all of you will attend as well!!!

http://fremonttribune.com/news/local...cc4c002e0.html

Chris@H&HChevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 11:23 PM   #1210
Beandip2811

Drives: 2010 Camaro
rmpackers made a point to me in an e-mail the other day so I am here to call some of you out. Tomorrow is supposed to be a great day weather wise and it should be a great day to get your cars out on the road and head to flashbacks. Last week they had a pretty good turn out in general but not two many C5 camaro's. Just a couple of blocks south of 82nd and Center. If you are coming from the Lincoln area get off on the 84th street exit and head north then take a right at the Shriners building. And if anyone is up for it we can get some pizza at big freds after and visit for a while.
Old 08-25-2010, 08:07 AM   #1211
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

Changed mind, didn't want to eat greasy chicken at car club. Will be at Flashback's tonight.
Everybody is still invited over to our house next Tuesday the 31st for free beers to meet mr. "greenrail."

Last edited by rmpackers; 08-25-2010 at 10:54 AM.
rmpackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 09:08 PM   #1212
audiomikej

Drives: the wife crazy talking Camaros
Duteau is a good dealer as well

I used Duteau to purchase and for collision refinishing, very satisfied. Hello Camaro5 members I am glad to join you all!
Attached Images

audiomikej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 07:41 AM   #1213
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

Welcome AudioMikeJ to the Nebraska peeps!
BTW:Blue Bandit I didn't get a chance to tell ya last night, love the hood spears!
Great time at Flashback's and Big Fred's, biggest bunch of cars I've seen in a long time and best pizza in a long time!
Old 08-26-2010, 09:18 AM   #1214
NicKey

Drives: Nickey Super Camaro
Anyone seen Nickey Number 6 a Stage II running around?
Attached Images

NicKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 11:13 AM   #1215
arfrc5

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Anyone know of any shops in the omaha/lincoln area that install superchargers on the 2010? I'm looking at putting the edelbrock sc on it but I dont have anywhere near the skill level to install it.
arfrc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 05:34 PM   #1216
BlownSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by arfrc5 View Post
Anyone know of any shops in the omaha/lincoln area that install superchargers on the 2010? I'm looking at putting the edelbrock sc on it but I dont have anywhere near the skill level to install it.
talk to Mark Jorgensen at Woodhouse motorsports!!!! they did mine and i could NOT be happier....best service and Quality workmanship! Tell him Tony sent you
2010 IOM SS/RS LS3, Hennessey HPE550 Polished Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger. 3.4 Pulley. Kooks long tube headers / high flow cats. GHL Full exhaust. ZL1 Fuel Pump/ADM FPCM. MSW Bap. JRE ZL1 Race cam with new springs/pushrods/Trunion Upgrade. FIC 850cc injectors. ZR1 Map sensor. CAI Induction. JRE Tune.
BlownSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 07:21 PM   #1217
audiomikej

Drives: the wife crazy talking Camaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by arfrc5 View Post
arfrc5,

If you want to DIY the S/C I would be happy to help you. I am looking at installing an S/C myself maybe in mid October. I have a very nice setup garage and all the tools to perform the work. I had been thinking about throwing a supercharger installation party for myself and inviting the Nebraska Camaro5 peeps to help me especially for the steps where extra hands help. Lunch would be provided of course.

If any other Nebraska Camaro5 peeps are in the market for a S/C maybe we could get a group buy discount.

Are you running an L99 or LS3? I am torn between the TVS2300, KB, and even the whipple. I like the TVS2300 over the E-Force because I could keep the DOD where the E-Force takes it out.
audiomikej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:44 PM   #1218
Beandip2811

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberious View Post
Hey, got a question for you Huskers (I was stationed at Offutt for 10 years so I kinda count.) A buddy of mine is looking to buy a Camaro, probably 1SS or 2SS but tells me that the Omaha/Bellevue Chevy dealers are still jacking up the prices on the 2010s. I have trouble buying this as the model year is at an end and Fall is around the corner. Does anyone know a good dealer/salesperson I can refer him to that will give him a good deal?

Please let me know and I'll pass it on to him!

Thanks,

Tib
Hey if your friend hasn't talked to anyone yet let me know if I can help. Chris over a H&H is a good guy also and although I can't speak for the dealership he works for I sure between the two of us we could help him if he hasn't found anything yet. Let him know that we have a couple of pre-owned ones as well as some new.
Thanks,
Bryan
721-2448