Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Members Classifieds - Non-Automotive

Old 10-08-2010, 11:11 PM   #1
Dave McFly
*new car smell*

Drives: 2007 Ford Mustang 'Natasha'
Send a message via ICQ to Dave McFly Send a message via AIM to Dave McFly Send a message via MSN to Dave McFly Send a message via Yahoo to Dave McFly Send a message via Skype™ to Dave McFly
Thumbs up anybody interested in some model kits?

I will have to edit the post later with the list but I have quite a few at least 20-40 I do not want. I have cars modern, old school, muscle cars, I also have some sci fi kits (star wars/star trek etc). I will post the list when I get to write them down after going to my storage area.
Old 10-09-2010, 01:56 PM   #2
shank0668

Drives: '14 LML/'06 LJ/'76 Trans Am
Trans Am's?
shank0668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 02:20 PM   #3
Buffnshine
So Cal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: '10 SS/RS, '06 HHR, '70 El Camino
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave McFly View Post
I will have to edit the post later with the list but I have quite a few at least 20-40 I do not want. I have cars modern, old school, muscle cars, I also have some sci fi kits (star wars/star trek etc). I will post the list when I get to write them down after going to my storage area.
PM with list
TEAM L99 - So Cal Camaro5 Race Team #27
9/5/09 Purchased #36962 Black 1SS/RS L99 "E-TCKT" Base Dyno 328hp/341tq @BBK meet
Mods to Date: Window Tint 5% & 15%, ACC P13W Lighting, Adaptive DRL Harness, Ghost Armor, Lloyds "SS" Mats, Dash Plaque, Flowmaster Outlaw Exhaust, Drake Front Bowtie Delete, Stealth 3457 Chrome/Mirror Signal Bulbs, Grant Revolutions Steering Wheel, PFADT Sport Springs, Sway Bars, End Links, Trailing Arms, 4 Wheel Alignment, Hurst Auto Shifter and Paddle Shifter, Satin Black Rear Tail Light Bezels
Buffnshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 02:31 PM   #4
ajt

Drives: '10 Camaro 1LT SIM
I'd be interested to see what you have.
ajt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 05:22 PM   #5
Dave McFly
*new car smell*

Send a message via ICQ to Dave McFly Send a message via AIM to Dave McFly Send a message via MSN to Dave McFly Send a message via Yahoo to Dave McFly Send a message via Skype™ to Dave McFly
Thumbs up

here is the 'list', NOTE all kits are un glued or un painted and most have parts on trees or better unless noted.

Automotive:
57 Chevy Bel Air hard top
57 Chevy Bel Air hard top Pro Shop (has photo etched metal bits for emblems, trim pieces, also has wire and tubing for plug wires/hoses, and bare metal foil for the 'chrome trim')
61 Chevy Impala SS 409 had top
mid 80s Caddy Coupe Deville Lowrider (was given in a trade )
95 Mitsubishi Eclipse 2 in 1 (stock or tuner with different style wheels and body bits)*
Dodge Magnum SRT8 wagon (2 different set of wheels stock/custom)
70 Ford Mustang 2 in 1 (can be built as a Boss 302 OR a Mach 1 with the appropriate parts/decals)
06 Ford Mustang GT hard top
68 Dodge Charger (Dick Landy drag car, can only be built as the Landy Charger) this kit is sealed never opened in 15 plus years
55 Chevy Bel Air hard top 2 in 1 (stock or custom)
69 Chevy Nova hard top 2 in 1 (stock or drag car)
93 Chevy Camaro Z28 Indy Pace Car
59 Ford Galaxy hard top convertible (with fully functional 100% accurate working hard top hardware in scale)
80s Ferrari 308 hard top (Magnum P.I. car vintage kit with box)
Ferrari Enzo coupe*
32 Ford hot rod ('Dan Fink' woody style sports wagon), this kit has the roof of the body shell colored with a black magic marker can either be removed or primed and painted over .
69 Dodge Charger R/T 440

Sci Fi:
Star Wars ROTJ Speeder Bike with Biker Scout
Star Wars ROTJ Slave 1 (loose but complete, no box)*
Lost In Space Movie Robot ("Danger Will Robinson, Danger!")
Star Trek TOS 1/1000 scale (12" long) USS Enterprise, can be built as 4 different versions (including the 'mirror universe') of the Enterprise
Star Trek movie 1/1000 scale (13" long) USS Enterprise A, has 3 sheets of decals to 'simulate' the multi color/multi panel paint job of the 'movie model'.
Back to the Future Delorean car 2-1 (can be built with the pole and hook or Mr Fusion, features metal plating to simulate stainless steel)*
Batman Forever Batmobile

there is the list if you have any questions or want pictures, let me know. I have not set the prices yet but I am pretty reasonable i am no 'scalper' when it comes to the older/rare kits, so make me an offer.

Kit sales pending marked with a (*) if they fall through I will remove them so let me know

Last edited by Dave McFly; 10-12-2010 at 03:19 PM.
Dave McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:35 PM   #6
ajt

Drives: '10 Camaro 1LT SIM
Can I get pics and prices for the '95 Eclipse, Star Wars Slave I, and BTTF Delorean?
ajt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 03:17 PM   #7
Dave McFly
*new car smell*

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajt View Post
Can I get pics and prices for the '95 Eclipse, Star Wars Slave I, and BTTF Delorean?
I do not have pics of the Slave I as there is no box but all the parts are mostly on trees and are in a bag with the manual I got the kit at a model show and I got it for a good deal, I would say I would take 15 for all 3, here are pics of the Eclipse and the Delorean .

If interested shoot me a PM with your zip so I can figure out shipping, I prefer Priority mail but I can ship it standard to save ya some $$$, let me know .
Old 10-30-2010, 03:25 PM   #8
64texvette

Drives: 2011 2SS Camaro
If still available you could PM me pics and prices for the following:
Lost in space robot
55 chevy bel air 2 in 1
59 ford galaxy conv
80s magnum PI Ferrari
64texvette is offline   Reply With Quote