Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Old 10-13-2010, 09:47 AM   #15
bigearl

Drives: 10 Camaro 2lt
Yup, way way past time. I disagree that he was never one of the greats though, he had his time.
Old 10-13-2010, 01:40 PM   #16
SMGSS

Drives: 00 SS, 67 SS
Yea last year in the NFC championship was not his fault. a Stupid team penalty is what pushed them out of field goal range, and made them have to gain more yards instead of kicking for the win. 6 fumbles were not his fault either. The Vikings handled the Saints that game but game them every chance to succeed and ended up soothing themselves in the foot over and over again.

As far as whether he is done or not: If Tavaris Jackson could step in and do a better job (which he can't) then he could be done next week. The problem is most of this season he doesn't seem into the games. He did in the second half of the Jets game and the team was on fire. If that is the Favre that shows up the rest of the year Minnesota will be dangerous again. I think now that Moss is back he will have more options which will in turn help his game. Moss will create more space for everyone. Shaincoe, Harvin, and Peterson will all benefit as well from this. Then Rice will come back and make up the best receiving corp they have ever had since Moss Carter Reed.
SMGSS is offline   Reply With Quote