Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 01-07-2011, 03:19 PM   #1
jtzako

Drives: 2010 IBM Camaro SS
Backup camera display in mirror from other chevy cars..

I was wondering if anyone checked to see if the backup camera mirror setup from the Traverse or Equinox (LCD panel in the mirror and also has onstar in the mirror) works on the Camaro? I guess it would be the wiring harness for onstar that would be the only issue if its the wrong one.

I could not find the part #'s anyplace online for those but I drove both an Equinox and Traverse recently that had it and I thought it would be perfect for this car.