Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 05-18-2011, 08:14 PM   #127
springerpete
Orange GM freak

Drives: 2004 3500HD
I sent and Email yesterday and got a response today. I ordered mine on April 5th and should be recieving it at the first of next week.

I am happy with the customer service and the timely responses.

I own two retail businesses and a wholesale company. I fully understand the problems of supply and demand.

BTW. I charge 20% restocking fee on my custom ordered parts. I would assume the reason for the 15% cancellation fee is that is the charge that the credit card company charges them to process that order twice. Once to charge and the other to return.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:22 PM   #128
SUX2BU
Quit being a pu$$y

Drives: FAST
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
You would think they would offer you a discount, instead of charging you $71.00 to cancel.
One of the guys PMed me and was pretty cool, offered me a 10% off coupon. When I told him thanks for stepping u, I'll use it on the TB. They said I can't use it on that, only on my next purchase. They almost redeemed themselves with the 10% off coupon. After this experience, that coupon won't be getting used.
Quote:
Originally Posted by springerpete View Post
I sent and Email yesterday and got a response today. I ordered mine on April 5th and should be recieving it at the first of next week.

I am happy with the customer service and the timely responses.

I own two retail businesses and a wholesale company. I fully understand the problems of supply and demand.

BTW. I charge 20% restocking fee on my custom ordered parts. I would assume the reason for the 15% cancellation fee is that is the charge that the credit card company charges them to process that order twice. Once to charge and the other to return.
Damn, $35.50 to process a credit card order is pretty steep. I completely understand restocking fees and that is what the guy first said it was when I called. Then i asked him what it was they were restocking since they said my order is still 2 weeks away from being worked on. Then it changed to a processing fee.
SUX2BU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 10:19 AM   #129
Hired Gun
Wild Man

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Today is the day they are to come to Jannetty to be shipped out. I hope to get an e-mail this afternoon with the shipping info. I can't hardly wait.
2010 Camaro Black with White Stripes, Jannetty Racing Roto-Fab CAI, VMAX Ported Throttle Body, Long Tube Headers, GMPP Axel Back, Emblem Pros Custom "VOODOO" Under hood Bow tie, Chrome Gill Inserts, HUD plate, Sparks Performance White SS front and rear Plate MPD-1 Spoiler
Hired Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 10:36 AM   #130
NickJRE

Drives: Nothing Fun.
Sorry guys, hate to be the bearer of bad news but they won't be here until Friday according to FedEx. Kris just got off the phone with them literally 10 minutes ago. Assuming they actually show up on Friday the next 9 throttle bodies will leave Friday.

Thanks!
NickJRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 11:11 AM   #131
Hired Gun
Wild Man

Thanks Nick. So I will look for it early next week then.
2010 Camaro Black with White Stripes, Jannetty Racing Roto-Fab CAI, VMAX Ported Throttle Body, Long Tube Headers, GMPP Axel Back, Emblem Pros Custom "VOODOO" Under hood Bow tie, Chrome Gill Inserts, HUD plate, Sparks Performance White SS front and rear Plate MPD-1 Spoiler
Old 05-25-2011, 10:40 PM   #132
springerpete
Orange GM freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickJRE View Post
Sorry guys, hate to be the bearer of bad news but they won't be here until Friday according to FedEx. Kris just got off the phone with them literally 10 minutes ago. Assuming they actually show up on Friday the next 9 throttle bodies will leave Friday.

Thanks!
Is mine on that shipment? I'm still anxious to get it.
Springerpete@ Ponca City, OK
Old 05-27-2011, 01:41 PM   #133
Hired Gun
Wild Man

Got my tracking number today. I will be watching for it next week. With the holiday I am sure it will be here by wednesday at the latest. Thanks
Old 06-08-2011, 07:02 AM   #134
springerpete
Orange GM freak

I recieved mine three days ago but just found time to put it on last night. I'm very pleased of the results.

My core will ship back today, so the rest of you can get one too.

Great customer service and communication.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:35 AM   #135
Hired Gun
Wild Man

My core is to arrive back to you today Ted. I sent Al all the tracking info last Friday at around 1:30.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:29 PM   #136
NickJRE

Drives: Nothing Fun.
We are almost off backorder on throttle bodies. Which means at some point in the near future we should have them in stock and available regularly.
NickJRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 01:26 PM   #137
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
We need Cores Back to keep this going Running Out.

Just bought 5 Brand New Throttle bodies.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:12 PM   #138
FosterSS
Guardians Of The Night

Drives: '13 ZL1 CRT
Hey Ted, could I possibly get on this waiting list for the ported TB? I am very interested in getting this.

-Nick
FosterSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:50 PM   #139
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by FosterSS View Post
Hey Ted, could I possibly get on this waiting list for the ported TB? I am very interested in getting this.

-Nick
Absolutely, just place your order and that puts you in Line to receive one.

We should have some available in 2 weeks if everything goes as planned.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:54 PM   #140
GlennP

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS
I sent my core back the day after my VMAX came in, glad to know its not my fault lol. Still waiting for the refund
GlennP is offline   Reply With Quote