Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 07-01-2011, 07:24 AM   #15
2quick

Drives: none
Car looks awesome! love the color.
2quick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 09:04 AM   #16
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx1Lt View Post
Really liking those carbon metallic accents. I bet it's even better in person.
Thanks! Yeah in person it looks amazing. I was worried about it because I had only seen pictures of it, just like with ABM I had only seen pictures of it, but when I saw it in person WOW. Same with the CFM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2quick View Post
Car looks awesome! love the color.
Thanks 2quick!
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:33 AM   #17
jlugo
Account Suspended

Drives: 2014 1LE 'Summit White'
I Liky!...
jlugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:44 AM   #18
GEEo
OKCamaros

Drives: 4 banger Diesel
ABM

sucks they stopped making that color when I got my car.
GEEo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:32 PM   #19
SummoneR
Paul

Thanks guys!
Old 08-10-2011, 07:41 PM   #20
Sketti

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS
Wow bro, your car looks really good! TBH I never really cared for the fender stripes, well at least I thought I didn't, but I'm really liking them on your car.
Installed: Tinted Windows; EiBach Lowering Springs; Custom Exhaust; Lloyd Carpets; AirRaid CAI; Heritage Grill; Razzi GFX; Light Blackout Kit; MPD1 Dovetail Spolier; SS Badges from DefenderWorxs; T-Rex Bumper Grill; Bowtie & Tail Light Bezel Re-Coloring; Stealth Bulbs; Magg Wheels 22" (Nitto INVO tires Fronts: 255/35-22 - Rears: 285/30-22)
When money Available: Brake Calipers Painted; Clear Car Cover; Custom Pedals; Custom Dash Plaque from EmblemPros.com; Double Din GPS/Stero Unit
Sketti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:23 PM   #21
SummoneR
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketti View Post
Wow bro, your car looks really good! TBH I never really cared for the fender stripes, well at least I thought I didn't, but I'm really liking them on your car.
Hey Sketti, thanks Bud I appreciate it!

I was starting to get tired of them until I had all this recent work done on the car and I like them again. They will go away once I get my hood and Rallies painted on though.

Thanks again.
Old 09-03-2011, 11:00 PM   #22
SummoneR
Paul

I can't decide what next big mod to do.

The money was originally for the Havoc rear diffuser, but i had to get a refund because it never came through so now I have the money burning a hole in my pocket.

Here are my current choices with the current available funds.

-Have my rally stripes painted
I was wanting to upgrade my hood them have them painted, but If I go without an upgraded hood I can do the stripes now. Plus I can't really decide if I want to do a hood or not...

-Lowering Springs and Sway Bars.
I wont ever track race, or at least not enough to warrant coil overs IMHO. This would officially be my second performance upgrade the first was the exhaust, I was wanting to finish the cosmetic mods first then move to the performance... but I really would like a lower stance sooner.

- Havoc Rear Diffuser
This would finish the GFX portion of the mods I started, it was originally to be done with the rest of the GFX but had issues getting it.

-Ofer's rearview mirror mod with AAC's back up lights.
I plan to do this before winter regardless so it will be done sooner whether now or in the next month or two.

Or save the money to do a hood and stripes. OR save for some LT headers.
Old 09-03-2011, 11:14 PM   #23
TaylorRyanSS
COTW: 12/13/10

Drives: 1969 Camaro

However, I feel like the wheels are holding you back. A nice set of brushed wheels would really set it off. The F14s or Nurburgrings would look sweet.

"Are you one of those boys who prefer cars to women? - I'm one of those boys that appreciates a fine body, regardless of the make."
1969 CAMARO JOURNAL: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341239 | FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/taylor.ryan.apt | GRAPHIC DESIGN: www.aptdesigns.net
TaylorRyanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:23 PM   #24
SummoneR
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorRyanSS View Post

However, I feel like the wheels are holding you back. A nice set of brushed wheels would really set it off. The F14s or Nurburgrings would look sweet.
Yeah I really do want a new set of wheels, but that is a huge expense. I just spent +$1,400 for new Extreme contact DWS tires for this winter, I figured I would get the wheels next spring rather than now and have them sit in the garage all winter.

I really like both of those wheels, they were my first choice (that style anyway) But I have gone back to a 5 star look like the straight 5's, but I really think I should go away from the 5 spoke look as my winter wheels (stock) will be 5 spoke.

Thanks for the input!
Old 09-03-2011, 11:25 PM   #25
TaylorRyanSS
COTW: 12/13/10

Drives: 1969 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
Yeah I really do want a new set of wheels, but that is a huge expense. I just spent +$1,400 for new Extreme contact DWS tires for this winter, I figured I would get the wheels next spring rather than now and have them sit in the garage all winter.

I really like both of those wheels, they were my first choice (that style anyway) But I have gone back to a 5 star look like the straight 5's, but I really think I should go away from the 5 spoke look as my winter wheels (stock) will be 5 spoke.

Thanks for the input!
Wheels/drop are usually a first for me. It completely changes the look of the car. Can't wait to see it with the new wheels.

"Are you one of those boys who prefer cars to women? - I'm one of those boys that appreciates a fine body, regardless of the make."
1969 CAMARO JOURNAL: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341239 | FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/taylor.ryan.apt | GRAPHIC DESIGN: www.aptdesigns.net
TaylorRyanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:36 PM   #26
SummoneR
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorRyanSS View Post
Wheels/drop are usually a first for me. It completely changes the look of the car. Can't wait to see it with the new wheels.
Same here, I normally drop or lift (for my trucks) first thing. With my Camaro I did the exhaust first, really disappointed in the stock.

I am leaning towards the drop, that would set me up nicely for the wheels this spring... humm...

Thanks!
Old 09-03-2011, 11:43 PM   #27
CamaroCowboy

Drives: 2013 Chevy Truck
Very nice! Looks great!
Texas speed LT Headers and High Flow Cats, Magnaflow 3 inch cat-back Exhaust, SNL V2 Comp CAM, Texas Speed Underdrive Pully, G5CR CAI, Hurst Short Throw Shifter, JetFlo Mass Air Sensor, Custom Grill, Amber AAC Headlight and Fog Light Halo, Amber footwell Lighting, Amber under hood lighting, RK Sport Ram Air /Heat Extractor Hood and ADM Racing Scoop. 447.9 RWHP 428 TQ
My car is exactly that, No one has to like it but me!
CamaroCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:55 PM   #28
SummoneR
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroCowboy View Post
Very nice! Looks great!
Thanks!