Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-17-2011, 01:41 AM   #43
egp

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiteman View Post
i have never, ever, in my life, heard of a dealership letting you take a test drive home overnight. why the eff would anyone allow you to do that? what a liability for the dealership.
I was given a SS with zero miles for the entire 4th of July weekend! This was after they did a credit check. Credit score and age tells the dealer quite a bit. Since I was the only driver of the car, and it was in the color and trim that I wanted, it was the car I ended up purchasing.
egp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 03:14 AM   #44
Shock Em

Drives: '15 AGM 2SS/RS, '12 ZX6R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weezerj View Post
Seriously? How did what I post upset you?

All I said was that if you are trying to get a dealership to let you take a car overnight then it is easier if you are not really young and have a job....

In no way did I say anything that would insinuate that you didn't have a real job.......nor was I trying to say that a young person shouldn't have a camaro.....just that it may be more difficult to get a dealership to play along...

I'd like to thank you for your service to our country, but wondering who will take offense to that as well...
Dont worry, it doesnt make sense to the rest of us either. No idea where the offense is coming from...
Shock Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 03:15 AM   #45
Shock Em

Drives: '15 AGM 2SS/RS, '12 ZX6R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodle SS View Post

J Woj - Don't buy tomorrow! I know the urge will be brutal, but keep saving up for that order first thing next year. Nobody wants to take delivery and then have to park it for our brutal winters!
Haha, I was just telling a friend that Im contemplating hibernation for winter because I cant wait to order one in the spring. Im resisting every day to just do it now lol.
Shock Em is offline   Reply With Quote