Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 01-04-2012, 09:42 AM   #1
2 2

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1lt.rs. Bottle fed
Anyone from Northeast Ohio that wants money?

I would like some help installing AAC Oracle dual colors in the fog and headlight section. I am also getting the dual function controller. If anyone knows how to do this and helps me with it I will be happy to pay you. It is just going to cost an arm and a leg to ship it to New Orleans. I also don't want to be with out a car for that long. PM me. If you catch me on a day that I have a full tank I will be willing to go to Columbus.
Old 01-04-2012, 11:24 AM   #2
cntryman77

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
you may want to check with AAC, but I think there are local Oracle licensed installers around the area...before I got my Eagle Eyes, I looked at this as an option 7 I think I found a place in Warren...but it's been awhile & my memory isn't what it used to be...LOL
Old 01-04-2012, 12:46 PM   #3
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 2 View Post
I would like some help installing AAC Oracle dual colors in the fog and headlight section. I am also getting the dual function controller. If anyone knows how to do this and helps me with it I will be happy to pay you. It is just going to cost an arm and a leg to ship it to New Orleans. I also don't want to be with out a car for that long. PM me. If you catch me on a day that I have a full tank I will be willing to go to Columbus.
I'm in northwestern PA, I think it's only a 3 hour drive to cleveland from where I am. Depending on when you want it done by I can help you with the install. I've done it 4 times so I've got it pretty down pat. Takes about 6.5 hours start to finish
Old 01-04-2012, 01:57 PM   #4
2 2

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1lt.rs. Bottle fed
Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
I'm in northwestern PA, I think it's only a 3 hour drive to cleveland from where I am. Depending on when you want it done by I can help you with the install. I've done it 4 times so I've got it pretty down pat. Takes about 6.5 hours start to finish
PM sent. Are you happy with what the lights?