Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 08-06-2012, 09:12 AM   #85
STUGGOTS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 CAMARO SS/RS
Front view

Attached Images

STUGGOTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:19 AM   #86
STUGGOTS
Account Suspended

CAMARO 5 MUSCLE REPRESENTING

Attached Images

Old 08-06-2012, 10:24 AM   #87
Outlaw_Nation
Account Suspended

Drives: 1LT/M6
:( i hate coming latE!! UGHHH!!!
Outlaw_Nation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:43 AM   #88
STUGGOTS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw_Nation View Post
:( i hate coming latE!! UGHHH!!!
Don't worry buddy we have more pics coming up Sergio took some also and i think your in those
Old 08-06-2012, 11:19 AM   #89
Agarc
Dr.Frankenstein

Drives: 15gt
lol i want to see the ones the guy took of everyone rolling in
Old 08-06-2012, 11:31 AM   #90
Agarc
Dr.Frankenstein

Drives: 15gt
found it we are on the sir pizza facebook page
Old 08-06-2012, 11:38 AM   #91
LIM3
it's mind bottling..

Drives: SGM
Awesome pics.
I completly forgot about dynamat. It's pretty easy to install ad it will kill most of the noises.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:03 PM   #92
copper98
Camaro 5 Muscle

Drives: 2012 CAMARO 2SS/RS

See what happens when your early to an appointment? You end up driving around looking for place to take picture of your car!
Mods: Air Raid C.A.I., Custom Ported/Polished Throttle Body, Kooks 1 7/8 Headers, Dyno Tuned , LPE 3.91 Gears, BMR Differential Bushings, R/X Oil Catch Can, X-Pipe, Borla Exhaust, MGW Shifter, Hawk-HPS, SS brake lines, BMR front & rear sway bars, BMR rear sway bar end links, Pedders front radius rod bushings, Spohn front sway bar end links, BMR rack/pinion bushing, BMR Coils 1" drop, BMR Trailing Arm, BMR Toe Rods, Pedders Sub-Frame bushings, BMR Sub-frame Connectors, BMR Driveshaft Tunnel Braces, GM Strut tower brace, custom painted bowties
copper98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:06 PM   #93
copper98
Camaro 5 Muscle

Drives: 2012 CAMARO 2SS/RS
Mods: Air Raid C.A.I., Custom Ported/Polished Throttle Body, Kooks 1 7/8 Headers, Dyno Tuned , LPE 3.91 Gears, BMR Differential Bushings, R/X Oil Catch Can, X-Pipe, Borla Exhaust, MGW Shifter, Hawk-HPS, SS brake lines, BMR front & rear sway bars, BMR rear sway bar end links, Pedders front radius rod bushings, Spohn front sway bar end links, BMR rack/pinion bushing, BMR Coils 1" drop, BMR Trailing Arm, BMR Toe Rods, Pedders Sub-Frame bushings, BMR Sub-frame Connectors, BMR Driveshaft Tunnel Braces, GM Strut tower brace, custom painted bowties
copper98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:08 PM   #94
LIM3
it's mind bottling..

that is bad ass angel. where was it at ?
Old 08-06-2012, 12:10 PM   #95
BumbleBeeSS2009

Drives: Rally Yellow 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIM3 View Post
Awesome pics.
I completly forgot about dynamat. It's pretty easy to install ad it will kill most of the noises.
Not true... common misconception about sound deadeners....(dynamat/fatmat/raamat/etc)

BTW with Dynamat you're just paying for the name... they're all pretty much the same... no need to overspend for a brand name...

Sound deadeners just increase the overall mass/weight of metal panels which helps in eliminating vibration - also helps on plastic panels to stop any rattling... however as a sound 'barrier' or a noise 'reducer' it doesnt help all that much...

what you would want to do is use a "closed cell foam" (CCF) it's what recording studios use to make their booths sound proof ON TOP of the sound deadener.... I wouldn't recommend only using the CCF, I found in my 'research' that they are best used together!

For those of you who know, my car is stupid loud - Long tubes, no cats, no resonator, no muffler... its basically like driving around with open cutouts all the time... I never minded it but the wife... eh not so much... so I did a lot of research into it (sound deadener vs sound proofing)

When I did my stereo system I gutten the entire inside of the car... down to the bare metal - EVERYTHING came out... I layed 2 layers of fatmat 80ml throughout the ENTIRE car and then I added a layer of ensolite (CCF) on top of it... there's a website i think its somewhere along the lines of raamaudio or something like that, they sell sheets of ensolite that have a peel and stick backing - this is what I used... it's pricey but WELL worth it...

Inside the car is whisper quiet now.... well until I turn the stereo on... lol...

Definitly look into the ensolite or any other CCF...

Hope this helps!!

#52325 Delivered 11/07/2009
BumbleBeeSS2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:12 PM   #96
BumbleBeeSS2009

Angel - WHERE is that???? That it an AMAZING background! Would be great to line up a ton of 'maros in front of it and have an elevated shot....

BTW - are any of you guys coming out Sunday for the Camaro vs Mustang races at PBIR?

Old 08-06-2012, 12:12 PM   #97
LIM3
it's mind bottling..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agarc View Post
just incase u guys didnt see this on FB lol

you know whats funny ? i looked at a donk magazine a few weeks ago and him and his friend with a puprle version of his car where talking smack about the south florida camaro clubs and how we dont know anything about modding and about the cars. accoridng to them they are the real head turners and best looking camaros
Old 08-06-2012, 12:14 PM   #98
BumbleBeeSS2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIM3 View Post
you know whats funny ? i looked at a donk magazine a few weeks ago and him and his friend with a puprle version of his car where talking smack about the south florida camaro clubs and how we dont know anything about modding and about the cars. accoridng to them they are the real head turners and best looking camaros
I'll agree that they are definitly "head turners" but more along the same lines that the "People of Walmart" are...