Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 09-22-2012, 10:00 AM   #1835
Mr.Maro23

Drives: 2010 2lt chevy camaro
the car is currently in doral body shop center they are pretty big and the cars they have there are expensive cars they are known for there good work so hopefully the car comes out perfect they are not cheap but they gave me the best price in town!
Mr.Maro23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:08 AM   #1836
nUcLeArEnVoY
Oldbie that nobody knows

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS M6
Send a message via AIM to nUcLeArEnVoY
Hey, isn't the Strikers Battle of the Brands show today? I wouldn't want to miss the opp. to attend a nighttime judged show for a change!

Last edited by nUcLeArEnVoY; 09-22-2012 at 10:23 AM.
nUcLeArEnVoY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:54 AM   #1837
copper98
Camaro 5 Muscle

Drives: 2012 CAMARO 2SS/RS
Anthony's next ride :-0 but do not worry your vossen fit

Mods: Air Raid C.A.I., Custom Ported/Polished Throttle Body, Kooks 1 7/8 Headers, Dyno Tuned , LPE 3.91 Gears, BMR Differential Bushings, R/X Oil Catch Can, X-Pipe, Borla Exhaust, MGW Shifter, Hawk-HPS, SS brake lines, BMR front & rear sway bars, BMR rear sway bar end links, Pedders front radius rod bushings, Spohn front sway bar end links, BMR rack/pinion bushing, BMR Coils 1" drop, BMR Trailing Arm, BMR Toe Rods, Pedders Sub-Frame bushings, BMR Sub-frame Connectors, BMR Driveshaft Tunnel Braces, GM Strut tower brace, custom painted bowties
copper98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 12:05 PM   #1838
Agarc
Dr.Frankenstein

Drives: 15gt
all i have to ****in say
Old 09-22-2012, 12:07 PM   #1839
Agarc
Dr.Frankenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by copper98 View Post
Anthony's next ride :-0 but do not worry your vossen fit

as soon as i hit 88 mph ill beat anyone lol
Old 09-22-2012, 12:11 PM   #1840
copper98
Camaro 5 Muscle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agarc View Post
as soon as i hit 88 mph ill beat anyone lol
I will save you the banana peels for the flux capacitor
Mods: Air Raid C.A.I., Custom Ported/Polished Throttle Body, Kooks 1 7/8 Headers, Dyno Tuned , LPE 3.91 Gears, BMR Differential Bushings, R/X Oil Catch Can, X-Pipe, Borla Exhaust, MGW Shifter, Hawk-HPS, SS brake lines, BMR front & rear sway bars, BMR rear sway bar end links, Pedders front radius rod bushings, Spohn front sway bar end links, BMR rack/pinion bushing, BMR Coils 1" drop, BMR Trailing Arm, BMR Toe Rods, Pedders Sub-Frame bushings, BMR Sub-frame Connectors, BMR Driveshaft Tunnel Braces, GM Strut tower brace, custom painted bowties
Old 09-22-2012, 12:14 PM   #1841
copper98
Camaro 5 Muscle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Maro23 View Post
btw... ill be receiving the sequential tail lights leds and i was wondering if yall wanna help with the install and also trick out the vesels and bowties? let me know
Let us know when you get your mods in!!!! c5M garage is always open for crew members ;-)
Old 09-22-2012, 12:17 PM   #1842
Agarc
Dr.Frankenstein

Old 09-22-2012, 12:44 PM   #1843
copper98
Camaro 5 Muscle

Quote:
Originally Posted by nUcLeArEnVoY View Post
Anthony, I know you're smart enough with motors and mechanics to know how much more cheap it will be to trade your car in on an SS than to swap a V6 for a V8. I expect you'd know it takes more than just switching the engine - you'd need a new tranny and rear end, suspension to handle the heavier weight, and of course (the part that worries me the most since you probably aren't experienced in this), reconfigging all the sensors, ECM, and computers. That is, assuming you want it done right and you don't want to turn your car into basically... well, a 1969 Camaro as far as technology and simplicity goes.

I recommended the same thing to someone else - just trade in for a V8.

If you wanted to upgrade to a better V6 then I'd say go for it, but don't switch engine layouts. For Angel, it's easy since he just wants a better V8, though I think if he wants his car to be more like a Vette... Angel, just go buy a Vette LOL The only thing you can do to make your car more like a Vette is to start gutting it, which I don't think you have the heart to do. You'll be able to make it go as fast as one easily, but to be as nimble and agile? You'll have to start shedding weight.

If you do, then you'll definitely take position as club leader. It just makes sense if you're driving a Corvette and we're all in Camaros.
Dude, you had a cup of negative today!?! LOL

I grow up by an old saying that "If you don't work on your ride you do not deserve to drive it) ;-) if the relative comparison was about money the formula would be (weight ũ HP) ũ cost. Racing is about you can do and others can not.... just my thoughts.
Old 09-22-2012, 12:55 PM   #1844
copper98
Camaro 5 Muscle

Racing is in his blood
Old 09-22-2012, 12:58 PM   #1845
copper98
Camaro 5 Muscle

Need BMR suspension - almost lost my wife

Old 09-22-2012, 01:02 PM   #1846
copper98
Camaro 5 Muscle

On our way to pick our LS7's LOL

Old 09-22-2012, 01:04 PM   #1847
Agarc
Dr.Frankenstein

lmao....
Old 09-22-2012, 01:09 PM   #1848
Agarc
Dr.Frankenstein

tell andy come on down here in that like cart lol