Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 06-11-2009, 10:48 PM   #29
duskydunvin
duskydunvin

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Black/Black
Send a message via AIM to duskydunvin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ Hunsaker View Post
Dusky- I'm really happy that your car finally arrived. Hopefully the driving experience will out weigh the ordering experience. You ordered your car 8 months ago and you got it before me, as it should be!
I ordered the black 2SS/RS w/ 6 speed, let me know how it is to drive! My local dealer would not even let me drive the Camaro's they got in.
I will! I've got an appointment tomorrow morning to finish all the paperwork and transactions and pick it up. I cruised by earlier and it wasn't on display, which made me calm down a little, cause when the dealer called me while I was at work he said everybody and their mom was stopping in to look at it. Apparently it's the first manual to come in.

Just nervous about the final price because of the stories I've read on here. I have MSRP in an email they sent me and on the order sheet in writing from them that I'll be taking with me, but that hasn't prevented some dealers from renegging, so I've heard. I'll be more excited when it's over with!

It's a black on black 2SS/RS manual with sunroof.

Learning to drive manual in greater Los Angeles should be fun, I love a good challenge

2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black/Black
duskydunvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:01 PM   #30
Indpowr
Account Suspended

Drives: Corvette C6
Total 30 days but car was a R6P car that was ordered on 2/16
Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:30 PM   #31
CG'sSS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS and 1985 L98 Corvette
You know I'm not trying to bash on those guys that have their cars and ordered late but I do hope you guys understand the wait from ordering in October is bs when possibly i could have saved myself the trouble and order late as well. Still congrats to all those who have received theirs! And as Russ said about having some of the excitement taken away when you've seen soo many been delivered. In my case people keep texting me cars they've seen all over the place. Also, did I mention for me to order a $40k + car, being my first BRAND NEW CAR and never owning anything newer than an '86 that worked, it is for sure a biggest deal at this point in my life.
1985 Corvette
CG'sSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:30 PM   #32
OHIOSS
Russ

Drives: Yukon Denali, Charger, CamaroSS
Send a message via AIM to OHIOSS
It's now a joke with my family and friends. They all get a real laugh about e-mailing me pictures of black SS's that they see. Some how they think it's funny, I don't think so. A buddy talked to a guy at the gas station that has a black 2SS/RS the same as mine except I have the sun roof. He ordered the car mid April and has been driving it since early June WTF??
OHIOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:51 PM   #33
JulesTX

Drives: 1968 Camaro
Built 4/20, got VIN #6586 the next week, shipped May 28th. Invoiced to dealer a month ago, showing up on the tracker for weeks. Told by dealer on Tuesday it would be here in two days. Still nothing!
JulesTX is offline   Reply With Quote