Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 06-17-2009, 05:49 AM   #29
Tactical Z
Banned

Drives: Nissan Titan
Does being cheated on and called a liar count?
Tactical Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 06:05 AM   #30
aldaron327
Onward and Upward.

Drives: '13 Equinox LTZ AWD,'09 Silverado
Send a message via MSN to aldaron327 Send a message via Yahoo to aldaron327
How I dumped my ex wife:

She called me while I was away conducting some training about 16 hours from home to tell me she was leaving and wasn't coming back. I found out from her sister that she was going to visit some guy that she had been talking to online while I was away. I called her and told her that she was going to come down and settle things in person because she owed me that much. She finally agreed to come down to where I was staying (2 days drive for her) and in the meantime, one of our mutual friends contacted me and spilled the beans that not only had she gone to see this shitbag, but that they hooked up. She showed up to the base where I was conducting training and I walked out the door to my room as she pulled up. I immediately demanded the keys to "her" car (technically mine), her check book (our account), her ATM card, and her companion card to my credit card. I had already transferred all the money out of the joint account to a new one, so she couldn't drain my funds. I took off my wedding band and crushed it (I was pretty pissed off) and chucked it to/at her. It made a satisfying thunk as it bounced off her chest. She had about 20 bucks in her pocket and got really upset when I told her to GTFO. She started crying and asked me how she was supposed to get home to her Dad's to which I replied, "I don't know... why don't you F*&K your way home?! That seems to be your thing now."

Then I felt bad so I got her a plane ticket back home (150 bucks). Then I made her call her dad to let him know what transpired and got on the phone to him and said, "I did my best. She's your problem again," and hung up. I got home about 3 weeks later and had already drawn up the divorce papers and gotten a lawyer. The divorce was finalized less than a week later. God, I love Kansas!
MODS: CAI by CAI, Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-Back, DBA 5000 Slotted/Cross-drilled rotors (Front), Hawk HPS Pads, Russell Braided Brake Lines, DBA 4000 Slotted/Cross-drilled rotors (Rear), Barton Short-Throw Shifter, UM Comp Extractor Hood & Gen I Spoiler, custom paint
aldaron327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:21 AM   #31
Scotsman
Auto Pilot

Drives: Gunmetal
Damn that's hardcore man.^ Dating world is shitty enough...makes marriage look like a pipe dream....and marriage in itself a let down. You really cant' win with women but what in the hell do you do without them???
Old 06-17-2009, 11:07 AM   #32
diddiyo

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotsman View Post
Damn that's hardcore man.^ Dating world is shitty enough...makes marriage look like a pipe dream....and marriage in itself a let down. You really cant' win with women but what in the hell do you do without them???

diddiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:16 PM   #33
TonytheTiger

Drives: 1999 camaro rs
That is kinda hardcore but we all know as guys that having your girl leaving you are another man and hearing they are doing things is something HARD for us to forgive when i mean HARD.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:11 AM   #34
duskydunvin
duskydunvin

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Black/Black
Send a message via AIM to duskydunvin
My high school calculus teacher told us that one of his best buddies wanted to break up with his girl, but spent 2 months learning how to play the guitar part of the breakup song he wanted to play. Once he got good at it, he played and sang it to her...over the phone, and that sealed the deal. I wish I remembered what song it was!

2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black/Black
duskydunvin is offline   Reply With Quote