Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 06-22-2009, 02:15 PM   #1275
CamaroChelline

Drives: Like a bat outta hell
Quote:
Originally Posted by geminidreams View Post
Sure that would be great I just was told that on the build your own site that the RS Rims look black but they are really a dark Silver. I have yet to see any up close. Thanks.
I didn't get the dark rims tho..I wanted the painted aluminum.. Sorry if I confused you..hell I think I've confused myself! Lol..anyway I'll post some pictures in a bit as soon as my laptop returns from the repair shop..But I have seen the dark rims and they're not as dark as they look in sone of the pictures.
TOTALED by drunk driver on 10/4/14--Limited Edition R6P ABM #127/ 2SS/RS/ Black Interior/ Black Rally Stripes/ Sunroof/ Borla S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust/ AEM CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
*NEW* Limited Edition Aqua Blue Metallic #417/ 2SS/RS/ Manual/ Ground Effects/ Black Interior/ Gray Vintage Stripe/ Sunroof/ Kooks Headers/ Borla Atak Cat-back Exhaust/ CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
CamaroChelline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:25 PM   #1276
geminidreams

Drives: ABM 2LT / RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroChelline View Post
I didn't get the dark rims tho..I wanted the painted aluminum.. Sorry if I confused you..hell I think I've confused myself! Lol..anyway I'll post some pictures in a bit as soon as my laptop returns from the repair shop..But I have seen the dark rims and they're not as dark as they look in sone of the pictures.
Ok not a problem I did think yours were the polished rims. Your car looks so awesome gotta love the V8 im sure. Im going for the V6 for my everyday drive type.. If I wasnt raising two teenagers I would have gone the extra money etc. I was sitting here at work and just noticed that my Ipod is Aqua blue and part of my cell phone ( Gravity ). Im destined to have the aqua color car. lol.. Im no im silly..
geminidreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:38 PM   #1277
SpeedRacerX

Drives: ABM 2LT/RS Camaro
Well after spending close to 50 days in QC my 2LT/RS ABM/White Rally/Grey Int has been unloaded at the railyard and is waiting for a truck to bring it into Orlando, FL. Pictures will be posted after delivery later this week...it better be this week.

Ordered: 10/17 Built: 4/22 Delivered....soon?
SpeedRacerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 04:08 PM   #1278
geminidreams

Drives: ABM 2LT / RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerX View Post
Well after spending close to 50 days in QC my 2LT/RS ABM/White Rally/Grey Int has been unloaded at the railyard and is waiting for a truck to bring it into Orlando, FL. Pictures will be posted after delivery later this week...it better be this week.

Ordered: 10/17 Built: 4/22 Delivered....soon?
Awesome can't wait to see them.. Grats!
geminidreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 04:38 PM   #1279
NightmareSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restroom View Post
Didn't someone do ABM with IOM stripes? I could have sworn I saw it, now I can't find the pics. Shoot me a PM if it disappeared or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDustiNN View Post
Didn't you guys see these? http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...0&postcount=35

I can't post the pics cuz it won't let me from work (I can't even see them). So if someone wants to attach them to this thread, go ahead!
uhhhhhhhhh nooo!!! finally!! that black stripes look nice...goes with the color scheme of the car...throw some tints on that bad boy and bam!!!

o and gemini...the rims on the middle pic in my sig are the midnight silvers...they are deffinately no where near black..just a darker silver
Old 06-22-2009, 04:39 PM   #1280
NightmareSS

o btw my fuel door and gill vinyls came in the mail today!!!

Old 06-22-2009, 05:48 PM   #1281
rudack
Rudack

Drives: ABM 2SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to rudack Send a message via MSN to rudack
Very cool. I have been back and forth about the full Grill from DefenderWorx upper and lower. The Gas Cap I think I am going to order also.
ABM 2SS/RS #33390
rudack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:22 PM   #1282
NightmareSS

imma wait till i can afford to get tags header/exhaust system from THR and have them put their grill on then b4 that imma get clear side markers lights, tail lights blacked out and im thinking of getting the black side cowl stripe with a chrome ls3 badge on it...and after the exhaust its time for some rims 2 summers from now and my car will be complete!!! or atleast thats wut i tell myself
(edit) 3 summers since i just added 14 and 15...

1. 2010 Camaro SS
2. Chrome Fuel Door
3. Gill Vinyls
4. Underbody/Wheel Well and Interior LED Kit
5. TRM0002's Front License Plate Holder
6. Tinted Windows
7. Blacked Out Tail Lights
8. Clear Side Marker Lights
9. Black Cowl Stripes w/ Chrome LS3 Badge
10. Tag's Stainless Header/Exhaust System
11. THR Grill w/ SS badges
12. K&N Cold Air Intake
13. Asanti Forge Wheels
14. Custom Body Kit/Ground Effects
15. Spolier

= MY DREAM CAR!!!!!

so far im up to number 6

Last edited by NightmareSS; 06-22-2009 at 07:37 PM.
NightmareSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:42 PM   #1283
DDustiNN

Drives: Cars
I liked the gas cap, but I wasn't a fan of the installation instructions... they're pretty "permanent"... :(
DDustiNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:48 PM   #1284
Ferrarimk13

Drives: Hopefully a Camaro in a year
i like it with the black stripes, but i think id like em more if they were shiny, but who knows.. ill look for some shiny decals.
Ferrarimk13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:57 PM   #1285
DDustiNN

Drives: Cars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrarimk13 View Post
i like it with the black stripes, but i think id like em more if they were shiny, but who knows.. ill look for some shiny decals.
CGM stripes might look nice. I'm sticking with my SIM though
DDustiNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 08:12 PM   #1286
Ferrarimk13

Drives: Hopefully a Camaro in a year
i hate CGM as a color in general. So bland, and has too much of a green tint in it. Oh well, the CGM guys can keep em, lol.
Ferrarimk13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 08:38 PM   #1287
Rallysport
Go Cardinals!

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS 6-speed #1879
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
o btw my fuel door and gill vinyls came in the mail today!!!

That's cool...I bet you aren't the only guy that gets custom stuff for the new Camaro BEFORE he gets the actual car! I haven't been here for awhile, looks like I missed a lot! The ABM thread...lead, follow, or get outta it's way!!!! GO BLUE!
Old 06-23-2009, 01:58 AM   #1288
NightmareSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDustiNN View Post
I liked the gas cap, but I wasn't a fan of the installation instructions... they're pretty "permanent"... :(
wutcha talking bout willis?! i havent read anything yet on it...i read the intructions to instal the gill vinyls tho...seems pretty easy

and welcome back rally...uve missed alot!

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!