Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 01-25-2013, 09:57 AM   #15
CamaroPhotos

Drives: 2010 ABM 1LT/RS; 1965 Chevy Impala
Can't wait for the COPO Build Center Tour!!
Old 01-25-2013, 10:13 AM   #16
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Can't wait.........looks like I might be missing my daughter's softball game on Friday now after all. Love the Waterford track. Especially since it is only 10 minutes from my house.
Old 01-26-2013, 01:37 PM   #17
Nightwish

Drives: 2010 Chevy RS Camaro, Ice Silver
Camaro5 Fest 2013 Location

Is this the same fest that was previously held in Valdosta, GA? We were planning to go this year and drive my ice silver beauty, but if it's in Michigan now, I don't know if we can. Thanks for your help.

Anita
Nightwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:45 PM   #18
emcc-barry

Drives: 1976 Camaro Type LT
HI Anita...
no, this event - CAMARO SUPERFEST has always been in Michigan. The only event in GA that I am aware of is "The Gathering" which is on for 2013 and is usually Memorial Weekend. Not sure if the Gathering is the GA event you are refering to.
Com'on up to Michigan!! We'd love to have you and your Camaro!!
emcc-barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:53 PM   #19
philthy

Drives: 1971 Monte Carlo/2010 Camaro 2LT
Will you be posting which vendors will be there with 5th gen Camaro products?
1971 Monte Carlo
philthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:36 AM   #20
emcc-barry

HI... thanks for writing...
unfortunately, we usually do not know what the vendors will be selling and unless they pre-register, we don't know who they are unless they contact us about arrangements they need to make.
BUT... you have a good idea and we will try our hardest to post vendors once they register with us.
Several of the vendors at Camaro5 said they were interested... just waiting to hear from them. And perhaps, YOU can help!! If you have a favorite vendor(s) please mention to them that you'd like to see them at our event and have them contact me for info. We have quite a bit of room, so we should be able to handle just about anything and any vendor.

Still working on a few last minute arrangements... still hoping registration will open in 7-10 days!
barry
Old 02-01-2013, 10:31 AM   #21
philthy

Drives: 1971 Monte Carlo/2010 Camaro 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by emcc-barry View Post
HI... thanks for writing...
unfortunately, we usually do not know what the vendors will be selling and unless they pre-register, we don't know who they are unless they contact us about arrangements they need to make.
BUT... you have a good idea and we will try our hardest to post vendors once they register with us.
Several of the vendors at Camaro5 said they were interested... just waiting to hear from them. And perhaps, YOU can help!! If you have a favorite vendor(s) please mention to them that you'd like to see them at our event and have them contact me for info. We have quite a bit of room, so we should be able to handle just about anything and any vendor.

Still working on a few last minute arrangements... still hoping registration will open in 7-10 days!
barry
Thanks for the reply. I will contact a few sponsors here inquiring if they are going to be at your show. Please do post up who has confirmed as they sign up. That would help us all out so we know what to expect and can write our "shopping list" and budget accordingly.
1971 Monte Carlo
philthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:09 PM   #22
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101

Quote:
HELLO and good day to you…

Here is a brief update on our plans for CAMARO SUPERFEST 2013 !
THANK-YOU Sponsors – we have some sponsors signed on, but are always looking for more! Signed-on so far are-
Lingenfelter Performance, Ecklers-Rick’s Camaro Parts, Canton Waste Recycling, The Bicycle Doctor, Cruis’news magazine, Livernois Motorsports, National Parts Depot and Bill Crispin Chevrolet.
We have 3 packages – Bronze $500, Silver $1000 and Gold $2000. If you are a Camaro related business, can you afford to not be in attendance at the best ALL Camaro event in the USA? We’ll have plenty of vendor spaces too! Please email us for more details! (barry76Lt@wowway.com) Please contact us ASAP as we want to have you as a sponsor and get your name/logo on our event flyers! (deadline = Jan 30)

Friday Activities – Friday is a special day of activities for registered participants only. This year we are pleased to have two new activities!
Just approved and we’re pleased to announce – laps at Waterford Hills Road Course and a tour of the Camaro COPO Build Center! This will be limited to the first 250 people/140 Camaros. Cost is estimated to be $15 per Camaro. We are still working on plans for a Meet-Greet-Dinner for Friday evening.

Saturday Activities – While we’ve had success with our Poker Run the last 3 years, we’ve decided to simply do a Cruise-Dinner-Tour. How about a nice country cruise, pizza, salad, dessert and refreshments and 120+ of some of the finest automobiles you’ve ever seen? Our destination will again be the great Lingenfelter Collection. Because this will be a cruise, we can allow more people to attend! Cost is estimated to be $20 per person.

Our Theme for 2013 will highlight the Camaro Z28! We’ll have those special judging classes just for Z28 ‘s!

Our Charity for 2013 is the Lupus Foundation of America. Once again, you can support our charity by attending, participating in our silent auctions and 50-50 raffles or even an out-right donation! We are hoping to raise $5000!

We still hope to have our flyers, website and registration open in the second week of February. Stay tuned….!!

How about a little teaser. Our Detroit 5th Gen Camaro Club had our monthly meeting at the Lingenfelter facility last night. Thank - you to Ken and Kristna for opening up their place and hosting our meeting. What a Fantastic evening and such gracious hosts.

I can't wait to sign up. Looks like I will be missing my daugther's softball tournament this weekend afterall. She told me I have seen all the other games and that I should go enjoy myself.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:24 PM   #23
camaro4mybday
"Camaro Joe"

Drives: 2010 SILVER ICE 2LT/RS CAMARO
Send a message via AIM to camaro4mybday
im all booked now lets just i hope i can make it from ny to mich in time to make it for the track
camaro4mybday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:24 AM   #24
emcc-barry

HI Camaro Joe...
while our final schedule is not 100% set, on Friday, we would be leaving the hotel approx. 9-9:30am. To get to the Waterford track will be about 50% freeway and the rest surface roads. A final course has not been figured yet (we have a bit of time for that ...) but I work not too far away and know the area a bit.
If you can, I would suggest coming into town on Thursday and spending an extra night so you can be here first thing Friday morning.

Have a safe trip in!!
barry
Old 02-13-2013, 06:19 AM   #25
meissen
Founder - Michigan FBody

Drives: 1994 Camaro LT1, 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS
Can't wait for Superfest this year!!! Going to be an absolute blast!

"Gone But Not Forgotten"
2016 Camaro 1LT A8 - "Elmo"
2014 Camaro 1LT M6 - "Cherry Bomb"
2012 Camaro 1LS M6 - "Clifford"

Michigan FBody Association
http://www.mifbody.com/
meissen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:27 AM   #26
emcc-barry

WOW… CAMARO SUPERFEST UPDATE!!!
We’ve worked very hard and all of the arrangements are complete! At least complete enough to OPEN REGISTRATION!!
Some time tomorrow night, Saturday, Feb 16th our online registration will GO LIVE and be open for you to access and register for our event. There will also be a download-able PDF form, if you prefer to mail-in with a check or money order.
We hope to see YOU and your Camaro register for one of the premier Camaro events in the USA! (remember, we give certificates to the person who is first registered from their state!! … and you get big-time bragging rights!)
Old 02-15-2013, 08:47 AM   #27
CamaroPhotos

Drives: 2010 ABM 1LT/RS; 1965 Chevy Impala
Quote:
WOW… CAMARO SUPERFEST UPDATE!!!
We’ve worked very hard and all of the arrangements are complete! At least complete enough to OPEN REGISTRATION!!
Some time tomorrow night, Saturday, Feb 16th our online registration will GO LIVE...
Old 02-15-2013, 10:16 AM   #28
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101

see you all tomorrow night in the registration line.