Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2013, 09:12 AM   #1
ernie scar

Drives: Chevy/Dodge/Ford
Global Warming and Climate Change is a lie

We got about half a foot of snow last night and for Sunday we are going to get another foot. Al Gore and David Suzuki can kiss my A$$ if they want me to believe there is global warming or climate change. It’s almost the middle of April and it looks like its January outside.

This is a picture of my back yard at 9:40 am April 13/2013, behind the snow bank is a 6 foot fence.
Attached Images

Old 04-13-2013, 09:37 AM   #2
Swacer

Drives: 2018 GT350
I'm not going to go into the science of this...but having snow now is a perfect example of global warming. Global warming forces the shift of seasons.

I am not on board with the whole "my car is ruining the environment", but you can't ignore the global shift as the magnetic north moves over time.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:43 AM   #3
tremayne0126

Drives: 2012 Camaro LT
UGH COME ON! Im no scientist i dont see anything happening that will effect everyone as a race. SIMPLE
Old 04-13-2013, 09:46 AM   #4
Oldag

Drives: 2013 2SS Convertible, LS3
The data was selectively cooked by scientists who wanted to get grants. And grants are assigned based on what is fashionable (politically correct) at the moment. So those who received grants were those trying to show man made global warming. Anyone trying to show otherwise received no grants, thus did no research and published no papers.

Even NASA's chief alarmist has just recently admitted to no change in the past decade.

The temperature has always fluctuated. Naturally.

I remember when scientists in the 1970's were screaming that a global ice age was coming due to man's influence.

On one hand, the current alarmists point to shrinking ice as a symptom. But they fail to publish that overall Antarctica has had record ice coverage, in spite of one commonly measured Antarctic shelf shrinking.

We need to take care of our earth. But we don't need to waste billions of dollars chasing a phantom.

Closed Thread