Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-20-2009, 09:50 PM   #15
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - Black w/IOM; 6M
Send a message via AIM to Michael_Js Send a message via MSN to Michael_Js
So may choices! I started out with the IOM and black interior. Then I just HAD to flip them I will be putting subtle orange stripes on the hood, sides and vents. Someone already posted a picture.

I agree the IOM exterior is hot, but I think trendy also...could wear out. Love the CGM though also with flat black stripes...
Attached Images

2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Michael_Js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 09:55 PM   #16
MEDISIN

Drives: 2011 CTS-V Sedan
I'd have to say of all the colors I've seen in person, IOM really flatters this car the most. That is, IF you're the kind of person that can drive an orange car everyday. I like it, but it's just too much color for me.

Victory Red looks very classy. Really impressive and will likely keep your eye year after year.

I drive an IBM which is perfect for me, very conservative and won't get you a lot of attention.

My $0.02

"Not giving a f*^k is truly the greatest luxury, and no luxury car gives fewer f*^k's than a CTS-V." - Matt Hardigree
MEDISIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 09:59 PM   #17
chrisgalles
TEXAS FIGHT!

Drives: Awesome
I would say CGM or VR. From what I've seen... CGM is either love or hate. I have it so evidently I love it. My suggestion. Call up local dealerships and see if they have anything you can look at. All of the colors aren't captured in a photograph or on the Chevy website.
chrisgalles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 10:21 PM   #18
discoteka

Drives: Oramac
VR looks very nice on these cars
Old 08-21-2009, 07:33 AM   #19
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
So I saw my first Summit White yesterday. 2SS/RS with polished... WOW, very nice. I am not a polished wheels fan but I think white with either IOM interior and IOM rallys with the polished wheels -OR- White with black interior and black hood/hockey stripes and MS wheels will be amazing looking. I was really impressed with the white whne I saw it. Sorry no pics. It was at the dealer and I must saw a crappy dealer at that. I got out of my crappy 1998 191K mile honda civic that is pretty rough, in my work clothes and started looking at the car. There was a salesman standing right there moving the car and he would not give me time of day. I did ask him if it was sold and he said, in a real smart ass tone, "No, huh, we just took it off the truck" I was like OOOOKKKKAYYYYY... see ya. I didn't even tell him to easy up on the 'tude and don't let the car and clothes fool you, I have one already one. Wasn't worth it. This is the same dealeship I argued with in the past about GM not allowing GMS... really I got GMS from a competitor.

OK sorry off my soap box, I just hate dealers like that.
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote