Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 05-24-2016, 01:02 PM   #15
Royal Tiger
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
PA carry is great, but watch yourself in NJ. They will lock you up and throw away the key if you are carrying...unless you are rich or connected enough to have a carry permit hookup.
As a police officer, I can carry in every state under federal law. Even the People's Republic of New Jersey and Washington D.C.-istan.
Royal Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 01:05 PM   #16
Emoto
Sure, why not?

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS, Jeep JKU Rubicon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Tiger View Post
As a police officer, I can carry in every state under federal law. Even the People's Republic of New Jersey and Washington D.C.-istan.
Lucky!
Old 05-24-2016, 01:19 PM   #17
Royal Tiger
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Convertible
What I would like to see is a national carry permit, concealed of course, but it would require bi-annual testing. Everyone should have the right to self defense, but I've seen some people that don't have the mentality, IQ, or ability to safely carry.
Royal Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 02:24 AM   #18
DonM
Camaro #4

Drives: 2017-Hyper Blue Metallic-2LTmanual
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Tiger View Post
What I would like to see is a national carry permit, concealed of course, but it would require bi-annual testing. Everyone should have the right to self defense, but I've seen some people that don't have the mentality, IQ, or ability to safely carry.

OT, but I agree.
Old 05-25-2016, 06:26 AM   #19
pyroguy
Started#gottalovethatblue

Drives: ABM #831
If only I had a dash cam...oh the stories I could tell you! I put around 40k a year on my work truck and some of the crap I see all the time driving throughout the northeast US is insane! Stay safe and be glad it wasn't a massive motor home towing a SUV coming over on you when you're already 1 foot off the concrete divider barrier like what happened to me last year or year before. Glad I had some ninja like reflexes then to get on the horn fast enough and not jerk the steering wheel. He folded in both of my mirrors and broke the turn signal out of one, but that's minimal compared to a new drivers side of my truck.
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS | Aqua Blue #831 of 3,903 | Silver Stripes
Check out my build thread
pyroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 07:24 AM   #20
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroguy View Post
If only I had a dash cam...oh the stories I could tell you! I put around 40k a year on my work truck and some of the crap I see all the time driving throughout the northeast US is insane! Stay safe and be glad it wasn't a massive motor home towing a SUV coming over on you when you're already 1 foot off the concrete divider barrier like what happened to me last year or year before. Glad I had some ninja like reflexes then to get on the horn fast enough and not jerk the steering wheel. He folded in both of my mirrors and broke the turn signal out of one, but that's minimal compared to a new drivers side of my truck.
Going home Monday from work, I am going westbound, and glance over to the eastbound lane. As I look that way, I see a large truck pulling a very large trailer moving from the middle lane to the passing lane. Unfortunately he apparently did not see the little Toyota truck in that lane and takes him right into the concrete barrier as I go by. Did not appear anyone was hurt nor did it include any other vehicles, but wow, all it took was one second and the Toyota was about 6" narrower.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote