Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 08-30-2016, 01:29 PM   #1
dgritti

Drives: 2013 v6 2 LT
Braum Racing Seat Install

Hey guys so some of you saw that I posted my factory seats for sale since I was getting aftermarket ones. Well they are all installed and are amazing and so nice I'm loving them.

I got sponsored by Braum Racing for the seats and I'm beyond amazed by the quality of and comfort of the seats.

These are my first seat of Racing seats, and I have to say that I absolutely love them so comfortable and look amazing.

I'd like to thank Marcella over at Braum Racing for working with me on making sure I was taken care of and had everything to enjoy the new seats. They have an amazing team and quick to get back to me when I ran into any issues.

Check out the seats see what you think, will be posting a DIY install for everyone to see how to do it.
Attached Images

dgritti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 02:04 PM   #2
SynergyGreenSS

Drives: 2011 2SS
Those look great! Good price too. I wonder if they make some with green stitching.......
LSA Supercharger, BTR Stage 3 PDS Cam, Yank 3200SS, Weapon X Stage 2 intake, LSA Heads, Flex Fuel, Ported throttle body, Speed Engineering Headers, NOWEEDS, ZL1 fuel pump, DSX AUX Pump, ID-1050X injectors, 3” pipe to NPP mufflers, 3.91 gears
SynergyGreenSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 02:19 PM   #3
dgritti

Quote:
Originally Posted by SynergyGreenSS View Post
Those look great! Good price too. I wonder if they make some with green stitching.......
Can't hurt to ask they also do black and white stitching as well, Tell them Danny Gritti sent you if you do.
Not gonna lie the white stitching is so clean looking.
Old 08-30-2016, 04:04 PM   #4
OnebadSS - 2013

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS - Blue Ray Metallic!
I should be getting sponsored by them too soon, as soon as Marcella responds to my email about what seats I wanted and what not. Any tips or recommendations for the install of these? Also did you weigh all the pieces for a total weight of the Braun driver/passenger seat. Not positive what brackets and stuff I'll need. I'm getting the black on black elite series. They look awesome in your car though, congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgritti View Post
Hey guys so some of you saw that I posted my factory seats for sale since I was getting aftermarket ones. Well they are all installed and are amazing and so nice I'm loving them.

I got sponsored by Braum Racing for the seats and I'm beyond amazed by the quality of and comfort of the seats.

These are my first seat of Racing seats, and I have to say that I absolutely love them so comfortable and look amazing.

I'd like to thank Marcella over at Braum Racing for working with me on making sure I was taken care of and had everything to enjoy the new seats. They have an amazing team and quick to get back to me when I ran into any issues.

Check out the seats see what you think, will be posting a DIY install for everyone to see how to do it.
SS4VVT GPI, ported/milled heads, GPI radius rod insert manifold, Circle D 5c 4k triple disc stall, 3.91 gears, kooks 1 7/8+HF cats, Magnaflow X Pipe-Deleted Resonators, Borla ATAK, Vararam DRX, VMAX CNC ported TB, BMR Toe Rods, Trailing Arms, Front/Rear Sway Bar, 1.25" lowering springs, LCA. Tuned by Ryan at GPI.
OnebadSS - 2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 05:23 PM   #5
TommyTheCat
SHKE BKE

Drives: 2013 Camaro
no airbag light issues?
TommyTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 06:15 PM   #6
SynergyGreenSS

Drives: 2011 2SS
Braum Racing Seat Install

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyTheCat View Post
no airbag light issues?

You put a resistor where the old harness used to be I think and that should turn it off. This correct op?
LSA Supercharger, BTR Stage 3 PDS Cam, Yank 3200SS, Weapon X Stage 2 intake, LSA Heads, Flex Fuel, Ported throttle body, Speed Engineering Headers, NOWEEDS, ZL1 fuel pump, DSX AUX Pump, ID-1050X injectors, 3” pipe to NPP mufflers, 3.91 gears
SynergyGreenSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 11:50 PM   #7
dgritti

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyTheCat View Post
no airbag light issues?
Yeah just ran a resister and got everything cleared up.
Old 08-30-2016, 11:52 PM   #8
dgritti

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnebadSS - 2013 View Post
I should be getting sponsored by them too soon, as soon as Marcella responds to my email about what seats I wanted and what not. Any tips or recommendations for the install of these? Also did you weigh all the pieces for a total weight of the Braun driver/passenger seat. Not positive what brackets and stuff I'll need. I'm getting the black on black elite series. They look awesome in your car though, congrats!
Nice dude can't wait to see them you'll live them and Marcella will take good care of you they got everything to me in a week I was crazy. Check out my other post on the DIY page for full install details. You can also message me for more details.
Old 08-30-2016, 11:55 PM   #9
dgritti

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnebadSS - 2013 View Post
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...=1#post9286750

Here's the DIY

Tags
braum racing, install, racing, seats