Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 11-19-2010, 07:51 PM   #1
Camaro_94
Account Suspended

Drives: 02 Camaro SS - M6
Thumbs up New Era Performance! Very happy customer!

I was very impressed with the service and treatment I got when I brought my car to New Era yesterday. My clutch was slipping bad and I needed to get something soon. I'm moving down to Houston in Feb and will be making a 1700 mile drive from NY. I wanted to get this taken care of before I head down. I was a bit worried about the costs of parts and labor and didnt really look into pricing before hand.... Mike Recommended a LS7 clutch and flywheel after he asked me a few questions about what I wanted out of the car, and he said this would fit perfect for my goals.

I went ahead and ordered the clutch and flywheel, and to my suprise, it was VERY cheap and affordable. Way less than I was expecting to pay. We set up a date for the install, which was yesterday.

I got there around 1 in the afternoon. New Era is the only place I've ever totally trusted with my car. I know Mike and the crew will treat it with care and as if it were his own. I also know I can trust whatever he says and know he wouldnt sell me anything I didnt need.

It was done around 3 today. I was very happy with it and it was exactly what I was looking for. I DD it and didnt want anything that would give me a leg workout and would still have that "stock" feel. It took some time to get used too.. Definately felt a lot better. After the tech took it for a little ride around the parking lot to make sure it was good to go, he gave me the keys and told me to hop in and try it out. I managed to stall it when I first tried to drive it, which I thought was funny. The catch point was way different, and I wasnt expecting it (never drove a car with a new clutch before). After that, I was golden.

Mike and his crew went over and above what I expected and wanted. They were very friendly, took the time to figure out what would be best for me, and really made me a happy customer.

I will be a life long customer and I appreciate all the help in figuring out what would be my best option. I am very happy with it and its exactly what I wanted. I would recommend them to everyone I know and was very impressed with the service. The whole process was fast, clean, and done right.

Thanks New Era! Awesome customer service, pricing, and crew. I cant say enough about them.
Camaro_94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:22 PM   #2
SMGSS

Drives: 00 SS, 67 SS
Thanks Mike! Enjoy your stay in Houston, and thanks as always for staying a loyal customer!
SMGSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 04:36 PM   #3
xxlbeerz

Drives: 2010 Black on Black
Thanks, just ordered the belt tensioner from New Era for way less than the comp cams part.
xxlbeerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:48 AM   #4
SMGSS

Drives: 00 SS, 67 SS
Thanks for your business as well!
SMGSS is offline   Reply With Quote